“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Paying on dates.

underwarez

New Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Location
Canada
Whenever I ask a girl out, I feel obligated to pay. For example, when I took the last one to a restaurant, when the bill came I said '...I got this'. How do I get a girl to pay on a date or even pay for me? How do other people get chix to pay?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Southern Philippines
don't sweat it.

got the same problem before. dont sweat it too much. first things first, maybe you shouldn't get it too formal when u ask her.

as for me, i 'ask' her by saying im gonna go here so ur welcome to come stuff. or sumthn along the lines of that. that would make me a 'gentleman' by paying cuz I was the one who invited her.

but maybe if you went out like just casual like 'im hungry, are you?' type, maybe that would get her to pay for hers.

remembering another post, it said that maybe you should come a little late and let her wait a bit and then when she buys coffee or sumthn, tell her, "why didn't u buy me one too?" in a smiling way, of course. that worked for me.

just my experiences.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Every girl I date seems to be poor, a student, or expects guys to pay!:(
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
I don't know if you guys are upset about the amount you are paying or that women seldom take the initiative to take the check. If it's the former, just don't go to places that are beyond your budget. For the latter, it's normal protocol for the requestor to plan and orchestrate whatever is necessary to complete the date, this includes payment. The objection to this is if the sharing of these things is agreed to when the plans are being made.

For me, I didn't take anyone to a major dinner date until after we were both well beyond the qualification stage and felt that there was some type of mutual commitment. Otherwise, the dates were always casual; coffee, a matinée, comedy of dance club, bicycling, bowling etc. Note that these things are relatively inexpensive and I occasionally preface things by saying, "Let's go to the club, first round is on me."

Now people may feel that a situation like that would be difficult to do in most cases. Remember that I had previously qualified the woman previously and part of that process is determining if she is a giver. Also, I have realized that women who are of a giving nature are very receptive to guys that "share" in the dynamics of the relationship. Sometimes it takes a little coaching like DJ Alejandro's coffee example. I have successfully used the same line.

One last thing, for a woman to be giving does not necessarily mean that she has to have a lot of money. She just needs to make attempts to contribute to the relationship. PL, I understand that students are strapped for cash, that's the norm. However do any of them initiate the date? Do they give you homemade gifts or even cook for you. Things like that are signs of a giver, it isn't how much they spend, it's the thought and effort that goes into it.

Qualifying the woman as soon as possible and not following the standard pattern of the "let's go out to dinner" type dates does work. Step out of the box and do things differently.
 
Top