Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Paying for bedroom fun, is the only option for physically unattractive men?

Ugly bastard

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's going to be a tougher path for a man who is not 6'0"+. White women in the United States have been culturally trained to believe that 6'0" is the beginning point of desirability. Men below 6'0" are mostly trash according to these women.

Plenty of men below 6'0" get laid, so it's not doomsday to be below 6'0". The further away from 6'0", the more difficult that it will be.

Game is some combination of looks, money, status, and personality. Without 6'0"+ happening with looks, men need to either getting more fit to compensate, or compensate somewhere with money, status, or personality.
Very true, the only thing that will save a man under 6ft, is if has a good looking face and a full head of hair. If you're inder 6ft an unattractive, but dating is going to be very tough.

Ugly bastard

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cmon guys this discussion about a hooker “liking” a John is ridiculous. Whatever you receive from them is an act, that you think they “like” you is an act, it’s all smoke and mirrors.

Sweet baby Jesus the lack of self-awareness and grasp of reality is astounding.
Don't you think I'm aware of this?, but if a hooker is going to complain about the below average looks of her clients, she is in the wrong line of work, good looking men don't have to pay for sex. I frequent hookers because I'm too ugly to attract civilian women, but that's life and my tough ****. And for your information, most men who pay hookers are married men, trapped in dead bedroom marriages, many of the mature age ladies I see, all inform me that in their estimation between 70-90% of their clients are married men trapped in dead bedrooms.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very true, the only thing that will save a man under 6ft, is if has a good looking face and a full head of hair. If you're inder 6ft an unattractive, but dating is going to be very tough.
I am under 6'0", I have a full head of hair and decent facial aesthetics. I've had photos rated anonymously online and gotten in the high 6s/low 7s in my looks ratings. That's decent level normie tier but not to the upper levels. It's been difficult for me over the years.

Approaching strangers or using apps are both difficult paths.

SmoothHendrixPS2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't you think I'm aware of this?, but if a hooker is going to complain about the below average looks of her clients, she is in the wrong line of work, good looking men don't have to pay for sex. I frequent hookers because I'm too ugly to attract civilian women, but that's life and my tough ****. And for your information, most men who pay hookers are married men, trapped in dead bedroom marriages, many of the mature age ladies I see, all inform me that in their estimation between 70-90% of their clients are married men trapped in dead bedrooms.
There are plenty of good looking men with major confidence issues and low self esteem, and plenty of avg-below avg men who have mustered up the balls to improve and enter the arena. That's respectable. At the very least, prostitutes serve as a great release for incels, hopefully preventing them from shooting sh*T up!

corsica

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand where OP is coming from. I knew two kids who were quite ugly. One was dark and hairy and the other looked a little retarded. I was taking a bus heading downtown to see my dentist (braces) and they were going to visit a cheap brothel. They were getting more action than most teenage kids. And the way I see today, more than many adults.

I’ve seen one of them last year and he’s a lawyer. He was dressing social, was pleasant and talked quite smoothly to be honest. Maybe all the prostitutes he banged gave him confidence?

If it wasn’t for sex workers, the world would be sad for most men. They can always get a job and spend part (or all) to have sex with an attractive girl. But imagine being born an ugly chick. You’ll never land a good-looking guy.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
“Dead bedrooms” yes there are so many it isn’t funny. However, when a problem can be addressed by taking action, it ceases to be an issue, instead becoming a chance for improvement and progress.

Men are filing for divorce and living happy full lives. The general consensus is that it’s rare but it’s not, it has consistently been 30-35% of all petitions are filed by men, since the 60’s. See men filing for divorce doesn’t fit the narrative - unless he’s a rich desirable man then it’s like chumming the waters for sharks.

Men are problem solvers, if not having a healthy sexual life in marriage they should solve the problem: action.

Anything else is a platitude.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For your information, I have and all that ended up happening was that I was an ugly man with a good body, but women still rejected me.

Your attitude has no impact on your dating success, I have approached woman with positive, confident attitude, and still got brutally rejected.
The truth right here.