"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Pause on women - SMV business, wealth and health!

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 25, 2013
Messages
2,751
Reaction score
970
Location
Somewhere
Time for a quick update fellas. Again I have to show my care and love for this forum and community. This place opened my eyes so much, I got to love everyone here, even the negative guys. All you guys will become better men for your own sake, not others.

I've been doing very well for myself. I am nearing the last month of my study, my internship is almost done. I can call myself master educated in business communication in december-january. I gained a little bit of fat, because I only work out 3 times a week instead of the regular 5 I was used to due work and school.

Next to that my big dream I've been working on is coming true! I was a salesman in bathroom ware for years and was the best salesman in the company. Why? I mastered making people feel special, listening to their needs and being very convincingly. I convinved a franchise company to help me with my own business and it worked. I've been working on this from march next to my study and regular work for the other company. Now I'm taking over a big store from another entrepreneur with borrowed money from the bank. I can sell and earn profits myself and teach my staff to do the same. I'm starting in december, I hope after graduation.

This means hella money if I do it right but long as$ workdays, but hey it's for my own now! I'm going to combinate it with regular gym sessions and will always keep my eye out for women with hella more SMV now. I was doing great being broke, just with nice clothes, regular gymming and all the knowledge from SoSuave but this will turn it up a notch.

I spent years on mastering and understanding the way to get women in the bed and years of hard work payed off. Now its time to focus on business, wealth, independance and carreer.

One thing is for certain, my company will be number 1 in my life with my own health and care for my mother. The rest, I really don't care, I think women will stick even more when they find out that I run my own company. For now theres a HB8 that is the ex of my best buddy who's texting me to meet up. I can't do it, bros before hoes. And I rejected 2 HB6s I already f8cked. So I got no plates atm. Do I care? Nahh, I'm working on myself now!

To be continued...!
 
Last edited:

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Von

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2016
Messages
2,189
Reaction score
1,221
Age
37
Just do It!

Warning: "it's when you take a break from woman that one shows up and make you put a ring on her finger"
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
I am confused.

Let me look at this objectively and follow me here:

You seem to take a lot of "breaks from women" to focus on yourself. While I agree that sometimes taking a breather to reset and clear your mind makes sense, I also take the stance that you cant take the winning shot if you are not in the game.

Why cant you stay in the game and still self improve in all of the areas that you talked about in your original post? I agree that education, working out, making money........all very important that you are on YOUR purpose.

I would assume that you have allowed yourself to become frustrated with women and that is the point of the break. Wouldnt it make better sense to work on not allowing women to frustrate you so you build and improve in that area? Its hard to work on something when you completely walk away from it. Even for a brief time.
 

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 25, 2013
Messages
2,751
Reaction score
970
Location
Somewhere
I am confused.

Let me look at this objectively and follow me here:

You seem to take a lot of "breaks from women" to focus on yourself. While I agree that sometimes taking a breather to reset and clear your mind makes sense, I also take the stance that you cant take the winning shot if you are not in the game.

Why cant you stay in the game and still self improve in all of the areas that you talked about in your original post? I agree that education, working out, making money........all very important that you are on YOUR purpose.

I would assume that you have allowed yourself to become frustrated with women and that is the point of the break. Wouldnt it make better sense to work on not allowing women to frustrate you so you build and improve in that area? Its hard to work on something when you completely walk away from it. Even for a brief time.
I take a break from going out to clubs twice a week with a glass of boose in my hand chatting up women and seducting them into dancing and making out. I did this for years and years and all that I got from it is cex, adventure, pleasure and entertainment. I'm going to step back a bit from that and focus on hard work now in the weekends when my business opens up! That's what I'm trying to say. I'm not going to live for going out anymore but for building money and independance so I can travel the world and generate passive income by investing in real estate!

The endless clubbing days are over and ofcourse I'm going to stay fit and groomed, even more! But now I will live for my future instead of entertainment and temporary pvssy. The women will follow and come along.

Understand now?
 

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 25, 2013
Messages
2,751
Reaction score
970
Location
Somewhere
All of you bros are welcome in Holland when my business is up and running. You can sleep at my place, we go out for drinks and cold approach some girls. I'll introduce you to all hot women here in my city. Work hard playhard. Strive for that rockstar life. Who is up for that? PM me
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top