Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Patterns and moves during sex

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been a while since i saw a post in here where people post the best positions while making sex and moves which women love . Which moves would recommend??

I’ll start with a couple of my moves .

1) have her laying on the bed , naked , pull one or both of her legs up on her shoulder , grab her from her throat and apply pressure (some women like it hard like barely being able to breathe and some only want it very soft) . And fck her like never before but don’t go easy . Go medieval on her . Make sure that you can hold yourself for long enough.

2) again the same , have her laying on the bed but with one of her shoulders down and one up . Take the upper leg and hold it or lay it on your shoulder. Her other leg should be beneath you and fck her again like never before . This stance looks like scissors which lesbians mostly do .

3) always play with her tits and her puss simultaneously . She’ll go crazy . Most of the girls do .

4) learn to play with her ****oris . Adding a finger or two in her vagina ain’t the same as playing with the ****óris. Actually ****oris has more nerves and learn to distinguish it . You can also use your tongue for her ****oris and put 2 or 3 fingers inside her . She’ll go crazy. Use the other hand if you can to play with her nipples .

5) give her a slap to her face with your D . If you big enough and your not feeling pleased, then do it . Tried many times and girl was more submissive than before during sex .

6) Take her hand and place it in your D . That was the best advice i ever had . She’ll feel more comfortable if you place her hand on your D yourself than her doing it on her own . Don’t be puss , do it .

7) Fck her from behind. Not her ass , her puss . This must be a very famous stance but 9/10 women I’ve been with loved it .

8) stand up , hold her on your hands , and fck her while standing. Very hard move and quite tiring one but if you fit enough it’s all good . It’s something different than usual and that’s good when you’re out of inspiration.

9) be unpredictable. Switch spots all the time and with different pattern . Start from the throat and get low with small kisses till you reach her puss area . Continue kissing around just barely close on her sweet spot . She’ll tremble from pleasure. She’ll think that you’ll start eating her , but instead get up and put your D in her . Do different combinations. Find her sweet spots . Women have a lot more than you can imagine.

10) when kissing always adjust your speed .Nothing is more boring than being constant with something for too long . Do kiss her hard , or light or have a small peck on the lips and the area around her mouth and face . Never do the same thing for too long . If she knows what she’s doing you’ll enjoy , she will enjoy it . If not then it’s alright, taught her with your moves and she’ll follow. Same when you penetrate. Adjust the speed of your thrusts. That way she’ll will enjoy it more .

11) last one , this needs experience. Never listen to what she says during sex . Only feel her body and make adjustments . Sometimes when a woman is about to finish she might tell you to stop , but her body is pushing you more inside her and don’t let you pull out . If you listen to her and stop , it’s going to turn her off some times and it’s not advisable. Feel how her body reacts. Women love things that you can’t imagine. Learn to please her but don’t forget you have to please yourself aswell. If you’re not pleasing yourself, she ain’t pleased herself .

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I w
Been a while since i saw a post in here where people post the best positions while making sex and moves which women love . Which moves would recommend??

I’ll start with a couple of my moves .

1) have her laying on the bed , naked , pull one or both of her legs up on her shoulder , grab her from her throat and apply pressure (some women like it hard like barely being able to breathe and some only want it very soft) . And fck her like never before but don’t go easy . Go medieval on her . Make sure that you can hold yourself for long enough.

2) again the same , have her laying on the bed but with one of her shoulders down and one up . Take the upper leg and hold it or lay it on your shoulder. Her other leg should be beneath you and fck her again like never before . This stance looks like scissors which lesbians mostly do .

3) always play with her tits and her puss simultaneously . She’ll go crazy . Most of the girls do .

4) learn to play with her ****oris . Adding a finger or two in her vagina ain’t the same as playing with the ****óris. Actually ****oris has more nerves and learn to distinguish it . You can also use your tongue for her ****oris and put 2 or 3 fingers inside her . She’ll go crazy. Use the other hand if you can to play with her nipples .

5) give her a slap to her face with your D . If you big enough and your not feeling pleased, then do it . Tried many times and girl was more submissive than before during sex .

6) Take her hand and place it in your D . That was the best advice i ever had . She’ll feel more comfortable if you place her hand on your D yourself than her doing it on her own . Don’t be puss , do it .

7) Fck her from behind. Not her ass , her puss . This must be a very famous stance but 9/10 women I’ve been with loved it .

8) stand up , hold her on your hands , and fck her while standing. Very hard move and quite tiring one but if you fit enough it’s all good . It’s something different than usual and that’s good when you’re out of inspiration.

9) be unpredictable. Switch spots all the time and with different pattern . Start from the throat and get low with small kisses till you reach her puss area . Continue kissing around just barely close on her sweet spot . She’ll tremble from pleasure. She’ll think that you’ll start eating her , but instead get up and put your D in her . Do different combinations. Find her sweet spots . Women have a lot more than you can imagine.

10) when kissing always adjust your speed .Nothing is more boring than being constant with something for too long . Do kiss her hard , or light or have a small peck on the lips and the area around her mouth and face . Never do the same thing for too long . If she knows what she’s doing you’ll enjoy , she will enjoy it . If not then it’s alright, taught her with your moves and she’ll follow. Same when you penetrate. Adjust the speed of your thrusts. That way she’ll will enjoy it more .

11) last one , this needs experience. Never listen to what she says during sex . Only feel her body and make adjustments . Sometimes when a woman is about to finish she might tell you to stop , but her body is pushing you more inside her and don’t let you pull out . If you listen to her and stop , it’s going to turn her off some times and it’s not advisable. Feel how her body reacts. Women love things that you can’t imagine. Learn to please her but don’t forget you have to please yourself aswell. If you’re not pleasing yourself, she ain’t pleased herself .
I will reply to you in a few about sex positions.