Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Patriarchy Revival 11: Meme War.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
How they wanted it. I just witnessed a man submitted and bossed under greedy and overweight wife. I wonder if he accepts that fate.
don't expose yourself to that if he won't listen-you've got that unique positivity about you that I'd hate to see get dragged under by watching this helplessly

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
don't expose yourself to that if he won't listen-you've got that unique positivity about you that I'd hate to see get dragged under by watching this helplessly
I agree. We must be mindful what we talk about and allow ourselves to be around. It all matters.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
I agree. We must be mindful what we talk about and allow ourselves to be around. It all matters.
that's right, like you've been saying recent months. I noticed a shift in you. You've got your fire and selfpreservation on point. Well done. Take solace that you are of the small percentage(redpilled or just aware) that can perceive what that bossed buddy is experiencing so you can position yourself continually to NOT BE HIM.