Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Patience: What truly makes a Don Juan

ianlove

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pook

you got it nailed to the wardrobe son.

Why, i commend you with legend status.

'The man that was Pook'
Nah
'the titan that was Pook'
'The deity that was, and is :) Pookamus Maximus'

I bow and take my leave. Jumping on the back of a giant eagle

cmos

Don Juan
Reaction score
This one definatly deserves a BUMP!
I think what I really found useful was that sex is to men as what "love" is to a woman. You can never show that you "love" a woman too quickly, just as you wouldnt want a woman to put out immediately. We all have standards in different areas of life.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is easy now..but i remember when i kept breaking my head thinking wtf this means.

basically: dont vie for her attention ..when someone comes up and talks to her.. go talk to someone else.

when she is trying to get attention of everyone including you, give her a glance, smile and walk out..let her feel hungry for more

never commit to anything until after a few days.. just say "i dont knwo where this is going.. i like having fun with you but i dont want to commit to anything right now"

lol i cant explain it - but basically dont fall in the trap of being all over her as soon as she gives you an IOI. you are worth more than that and will not be caught that easy!

cmos

Don Juan
Reaction score
makes sense.

I thought a little a more about it and it makes perfect sense to me. I offer the two points of view:

MAN: What?! she slept with me on the first date! Wonder how many other guys have gotten so lucky? she must be a ho! I better bail, definatly not long-term dating material.

Now not all guys would think this way, but i'm sure there are some who do and its perfectly understandable to do so. You want her to sleep with you cause you want her to see YOU as someone special, someone who she is willing to have a physical relationship despite the obvious risks, of pregnancy, STDs and so, (condoms are only 95(?) per cent effective). Thus if she puts out way too early you might loose respect for her. Now we see things from a womans point of view:

WOMAN: What?! he said "I love you" in the first X month/day/week! ugh(disgusted).. He must fall "in love" with every woman he meets. What if he one day he falls in love with someone else just like that and leaves me. Unstable guy, definetly not long-term dating material.

Again, not all women think this way. Some would want to be "loved" very soon, but again these are women that fall for someone way to quickly, and like the arguement above she might drop you in a heart beat somewhere in the future. The point is if you show too much interest too quickly, it means( and this probably true) that you're too easy, emotionally, and may fall out of love just as easily as you would fall in.

I have to correct this issue. I fall for someone way too quickly once they show interest.This has to be eliminated. The only way to do this is doing the following:
-Being objective, pay attention to every flaw, weigh it out. Again the trick is not to be overly judgmental since we all have our weakness but the major flaws are pretty easy to spot once you look at the situation from a "third" persons point of view
-Keeping your options open. This does not necessarily mean dating other people at the same time, it means flirting, joking and in general being a don juan to every girl
-focusing on yourself. Too much has been said about this.
-read more threads one not getting oneitis disease.

well i guess i just helped myself:) I suppose any key to any successfull relationship comes from individuals that are independant.

Belisarios

Reaction score
You amaze me Pook. I've read most of your articles and it seems like you manage to point out all the things that have ever contributed to my success or failure. You should put all your talent, insight and wit in good use and write a book on the subject, I would sure as hell want to read it.

Everything is all in the mind when it comes to patience.

"Discipline in war counts more than fury" Niccolò Machiavelli The Art of War