Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pathgen's Story

Pathgen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I am writing this post as a rough draft of my thoughts. I have no clue why I am creating a post, but I feel I have something important to say for myself if not for everyone. Also, in the past sosuave has served in almost a group therapy kind of relief for me, when all you need is to get problems off your chest.

I started here at sosuave as a young highschooler. Through the use of the DJ bible and the advice of others on this forum I got a gf and lost my vcard before I moved out for college.

When I got to college I still had my girlfriend for the first 4-5 months. All though looking back on it we only really were "dating" for maybe 2 of those months. She got really distant and neither of us were having any fun. Looking back I wish I could slap myself across the face because I should have realized that my girlfriend was getting her emotional fix elsewhere. Technically she was still dating me and I don't think she was cheating, but after we broke up it didn't take her long to start dating another dude who was also long distance.

Needless to say I eventually broke up with her. Back then I felt so in control, like I had everything. I had good looks, I was going to have a career that would make me money in the future (computer science), and further more I had women's attention even though I had a gf.

Well our break up came at a bad time. I didn't live in the dorms because there was no room available and I have never been good at initiating friendships with people that I mantain. I had a few friends at college, but for the most part when I came home after 6 I was alone except for a few roomates. I was used to having my family around.

I used to talk to my gf for hours into the night when our relationship was good. So I went totally AFC and tried to get her back. I knew what I was doing was wrong but i genuinely believed I was better than the other dude she was dating and that I could do it. WRONG.

What ensued after that was a destruction of my confidence. Not only did I not get her back, but I was miserable. It's almost like my ego was intact until I realized I couldn't get her back. Once, my confidence left I spent a few months in some kind of a depression I don't understand. I think a large part of it was this was my first relationship and someone that i cared about. I never really recovered the confidence that I lost even today five years later.

*Note 5 years later I wouldn't want to date her. If you guys are feeling the way I did cause you just broke up with a girl its such a drop in the bucket you will move on. In fact I am such a different person now that it would be like putting a square peg in a round hole , I don't think we could tolerate each other.

Well for me dating in college has sucked. I have had sex probably 15 times in 5 years. A few times with a crazy black chick that I think roofied me because I didn't want to commit to being her bf, a really fat chick that got me drunk and basically was relentless in getting me to **** her, and a couple of times with my exgf from before who I kept in contact with. None of these were really "overwhelmingly passionate" for me.

This last semester I have gone out every weekend. I met girls who I wasn't very successful in talking to. I can honestly say though that I have perfected getting girls to dance with me on the dance floor, but it never leads to anything more because I just lack the ability to talk to them afterwards. Sometimes I take a step forward, only to feel like a take a few back the next time I go out.

To me it almost feels like I am more of an AFC then when I started. I think honestly it all stems from the fact that I can't seem to make a ****load of friends. I have friends, great ones in fact. Most people who spend more than a week with me usually have my back and think that I am interesting. However, in this game its crucial to get people instantly interested in you though conversation. Something that usually takes time for me to develop in people.

Now I am 23 and although I realize I have much life yet to live I am hardly the DJ i pictured myself becoming. My closest friends are moving on with girlfriends taking them out of the dating game, there are almost no chicks in my classes (Comp. Science), and I am going into my last semester of college feeling like I never really got to experience ****ing any of the hot 20 something year olds on campus.

Reading over what I just wrote, I can see how the thoughts in my head must effect my confidence. I have accomplished some things in these five years, but despite all my efforts I haven't been able to get a girlfriend that I genuinely like throughout college. I guess I just have to hang in there and hope for the best. Never give up is one lesson my father ingrained in me and something that I truly live by.

I just don't understand why I can't get better at talking women into relationships. Thats basically what it is. Yes I do let my approach anxiety get the best of me sometimes, but I have approached and each time It is as if I turn them off.

A few times girls have told me that I am not aggressive enough. I guess something in the nature of my personality must turn them off.

Since you made it through my rambling to the very end, I would like to ask for any input or advice you would like to give a struggling DJ.

Thanks,
Pathgen

Pathgen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn that post is long! Sorry Guys lol

goundra

Banned
Reaction score
why would you think that you amount to a fvck, when you are too young to have been anywhere, done anything,doont have anything, and aint gonna have anything for a few years? of course you ain't waf. almost no guys are at that age. the girls can tell, so any girl that is waf doesn't want you, so what? get busy on becoming waf. get 100k in the bank. get a 100k a year job, and see if getting pvssy is still a problem! :) I'll bet you a years pay that it wont be.

Pathgen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm lets say i didnt have a good part time job doing android development while im in college. Lets say i wasn't already supporting myself with that income. Then how can you explain the people my age around me without a 100k job doing better with the girls in college?

I admit though I don't have a 100k in the bank or a 100k a year job. So you got me there douche, but I am already ahead financially of people doing better than me.