Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pathetice Nice Guy Move

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Originally posted by Rollo Tomassi
The problem lies in the perception of being a 'Nice Guy'. If a woman makes a statement that you are a Nice Guy, you've already given her the perception that you are prior to it. No amount of contradicting her verbalized estimation of you is going to change her perception and, in fact, your overt denying of it only makes you that much more of a Nice Guy to her.

Remember, women communicate covertly and understand actions and mannerisms in a much more detailed way than most men realize. Men's natural impulse is to prove a person wrong when they feel slighted or misperceived and we do this overtly since this is our default method for communicating with each other. This is often much too direct for women to interpret as anything else than an insecure defense mechanism for men. However, if you can communicate through your actions and mannerisms covertly that you will not settle for her assessment of you, you can then mold her perception of you.

Which is precisely why eye contact is extremely effective with women. It's the subdivision of the physical and mental which draws them in.

DonJuanMonk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No he wasn't overanalyzing. I agree with the REAL MEN here - When a woman asks you to do something directly and it sounds weird DON"T DO IT. If a woman asks you to do something at work and she can do something herself, Tell her to do it herself or you're busy. BE A MAN.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Rollo Tomassi
The problem lies in the perception of being a 'Nice Guy'. If a woman makes a statement that you are a Nice Guy, you've already given her the perception that you are prior to it. No amount of contradicting her verbalized estimation of you is going to change her perception and, in fact, your overt denying of it only makes you that much more of a Nice Guy to her.

Remember, women communicate covertly and understand actions and mannerisms in a much more detailed way than most men realize. Men's natural impulse is to prove a person wrong when they feel slighted or misperceived and we do this overtly since this is our default method for communicating with each other. This is often much too direct for women to interpret as anything else than an insecure defense mechanism for men. However, if you can communicate through your actions and mannerisms covertly that you will not settle for her assessment of you, you can then mold her perception of you.
Actions speak louder than words. The other day at a party, this AW basically left because of me, mumbling something about me hating her a$$.

doctor

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can see what the original poster is saying. I can also see what all the people saying 'Get a grip' are on about.

What I would say to you though is: You're at a stage of your game where you are TOO RIGHT to be conditioning yourself in that way. Being overanalytical until you've 'got it' isn't as bad a thing as it's made out to be. Use ALL WOMEN for practise to get your game up. Remember that this kind of practise will do a lot for your confidence and your game.

By constantly analysing at first you're using a form of learning that is aknowledged by psychologists to be one of the best ways there is: Getting the response as close to the stimulus as possible. (I.e. by constantly analysing you'll learn to eliminate bad thought processes as they occur - and that is by far the most effective way)

Personally I call a woman on all of her behavior like that. If it'd been me I would have allowed an overlong pause before I replied and said something C&F.

Point is if a woman is asking favours from you it's an ideal busting time. You can still do the favour. Just don't let her think you're doing it cause you're a WUSSY AFC that she can run rings round and get to do whatever she wants.

Solongas you comunicate that it's fine.

After that point you're onto making saves.

However, analyse everything you do until you get it would be my main advice. Then let yourself go with the flow when your autopilot actually has learned to fly the plane.

I'm not against being nice to girls - I am nice but I do it on MY terms.

Anyway there's a very simple answer to all this (the poster two before is quite right):

BE A MAN!

Some of the ideas posted here by folks though are total GOLD. Condition some of those things as your responses.

Also learn some 'saves' for when the wuss gets through.

As I've said before: There's my 2 cents.