Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Past experiences affecting new ones

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
My past experiences have caused me to be pretty cold with every girl I meet, to the point I’m fairly harsh with my words and sometimes treat them badly. I’ve had quite a few girls say I’ve broken their heart.

I don’t know if I’m being too harsh or if my actions are normal red pill. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

How do you guys not let past experiences affect new ones? Where you do you draw line?

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know where you're coming from. Past experiences mold us and our thoughts and how we perceptive things. The only thing that helped me was time and honestly even years later I still have my hang ups but I try to let things go and view it as being wiser about things overall. Use your wisdom as a strength and what I mean by that, Show it in how you talk and react to things. Women know when a Man can and can't be bullsh!tted with. If they sense that you are a "veteran" in the field of Women, they know it's harder to play that Man for a fool and show more respect.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Many thinking adults that were abused as children that become parents make a conscious behavior decision to have a different experience with their own children rather than mindlessly continuing the results of their personal past…
Some do, some don’t. It’s a personal choice about the future they want…