"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Past experiences affecting new ones

Trump

Banned
Joined
Mar 12, 2011
Messages
3,000
Reaction score
1,669
My past experiences have caused me to be pretty cold with every girl I meet, to the point I’m fairly harsh with my words and sometimes treat them badly. I’ve had quite a few girls say I’ve broken their heart.

I don’t know if I’m being too harsh or if my actions are normal red pill. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

How do you guys not let past experiences affect new ones? Where you do you draw line?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City
I know where you're coming from. Past experiences mold us and our thoughts and how we perceptive things. The only thing that helped me was time and honestly even years later I still have my hang ups but I try to let things go and view it as being wiser about things overall. Use your wisdom as a strength and what I mean by that, Show it in how you talk and react to things. Women know when a Man can and can't be bullsh!tted with. If they sense that you are a "veteran" in the field of Women, they know it's harder to play that Man for a fool and show more respect.
 

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
Many thinking adults that were abused as children that become parents make a conscious behavior decision to have a different experience with their own children rather than mindlessly continuing the results of their personal past…
Some do, some don’t. It’s a personal choice about the future they want…
 
Top