Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Passover

jwhite17

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Is there any jewish guys on this forum celebrating passover? It has only been one day and I'm losing my mind. I'm in college right now with a meal plan, so I have no choice but to eat in the cafeteria and eat only raw turkey with some vegs and fruits(i've already lost 2lbs). And you would think it would be easy to get matzah, but no, the damn supermarket doesn't carry matzah only macaroons that everybuddy enjoys to eat except me! So, for all you jewish guys celebrating passover, or anyone for that matter, what do you think I should do? Should I just go ahead and end it because it will cost too much money(I'm a typical broke college student) or give it my best effort?
Any advice would be appreciated
JW

semag

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man.... I don't really celebrate passover, but have in the past.

I know that your supermarket can import matzohs pretty easily, and they shouldn't cost too much. I'm sure if you talk to a manager or something, you can have them accomodate your special needs, I don't think they'd think of playing favorites or anything, cause after all, who really LIKES Matzoh?? ;) *grins* hahah....

As with the dorm, I'd say do the same thing. If you explain the religious significance, and say you can only eat kosher stuff, maybe they'll give you some money for stuff... make some extra food or something. I don't know too much more about that one, but it can't hurt to ask people and explain your situation.

Dubs

Don Juan
Reaction score
id have to say tuna is the best thing
always go white albacore but in the supermarket they sell cans with 20g of protein a can

dont look to vegies for protein they have very lil

low fat cottage is also very good with a half a cup offering about 15+grams of protein
egg whites are good too

low salt deli meats are a lunch necessity

-Dubs:mad: