Salacious D
Don Juan
There's a girl I know that I consider a goddess.
Males I've spoken to look at her and say, "yeah, she's hot." But they never agree with me when I say that she is one-of-a-kind. One in six and a half billion. On so many levels this girl is attractive to me, socially she's nice, playful, funny, intellectually she's one of the smartest people I've met, physically she has large breasts among other things of course and wears shirts that allow me to see her nipples at least once every two weeks.
Quite the pedestal, huh? She's been swallowed by heaven.
Here's the thing. Although I sound like your average acne ridden male freshman who sits in the back and scratches his crotch all day while staring at the girl, M, this is not the case. I'm a junior
I don't follow her around, I've never bought her a gift and I hardly if ever speak to her. Although I find it challenging to concentrate if she's sitting across the room from me first period I don't think I stare at her that much. Other than thinking these inner thoughts, the only thing here that makes me an AFC is that she KNOWS that I feel she's a goddess. A few months ago I had my divine revelation and proceeded to tell all of my friends, so inevitably it got around, she even mentioned it to me at an outting and laughed WITH ME about it.
A brief conversation I had with her about a week ago--
She walked into a mostly empty classroom, where I was finishing up a test alone.
M: "Good morning."
SD: "Good morning, how are you?"
M: "Fine, how are you?"
SD: "Good." I smile. "Better now."
She smiles and laughs.
So, anyway, the point of all this, the reason for posting this is that I don't think all forms of afcness are necessarily bad or detrimental. I'm not going to ask this girl out. I'm not going to spend my days pondering the details of our wedding three years from now. I think of girls that are actually interested in me and what I plan on doing about them. I don't take the whole thing seriously, this is my point I guess, so in a sense this is passive afcness. I'm in love with the girl but it's a joke, she knows it and I know it. It'll either blow over sooner or later and I'll look her up in ten years* or we'll just have wild sex and get it over with. There are no in betweens.
It's the rare Passive Oneitis (PO), as opposed to Aggressive Oneitis (AO), where the boy or girl will labor through various disney-esque means to get their love in bed. Always unsuccesfully. Passive means that you feel that the girl is the girl of your dreams, but you're realistic, you know that you're insane so you don't really care about it that much. You tell her friends, you even mention it to her face because you don't care. I don't know about the bed success rate (BSR) with PO but I doubt it's much better than with AO.
So there you have it. If you're going to have oneitis, even as a DJ with ten ****buddies, you might as well have it passively.
*a theory that cannot be proven that I have formulated, that the one girl or the few girls that you've ever wanted but haven't been able to get for one reason or another will bump into you ten years after you last see them. You'll go to a coffee shop, catch up on each other, go back to your apartment with her and have wild passionate sex for two weeks straight and then never see her again. If a girl rejects you and you still want her, this is probably the only way you're going to get her into bed.
Males I've spoken to look at her and say, "yeah, she's hot." But they never agree with me when I say that she is one-of-a-kind. One in six and a half billion. On so many levels this girl is attractive to me, socially she's nice, playful, funny, intellectually she's one of the smartest people I've met, physically she has large breasts among other things of course and wears shirts that allow me to see her nipples at least once every two weeks.
Quite the pedestal, huh? She's been swallowed by heaven.
Here's the thing. Although I sound like your average acne ridden male freshman who sits in the back and scratches his crotch all day while staring at the girl, M, this is not the case. I'm a junior
I don't follow her around, I've never bought her a gift and I hardly if ever speak to her. Although I find it challenging to concentrate if she's sitting across the room from me first period I don't think I stare at her that much. Other than thinking these inner thoughts, the only thing here that makes me an AFC is that she KNOWS that I feel she's a goddess. A few months ago I had my divine revelation and proceeded to tell all of my friends, so inevitably it got around, she even mentioned it to me at an outting and laughed WITH ME about it.
A brief conversation I had with her about a week ago--
She walked into a mostly empty classroom, where I was finishing up a test alone.
M: "Good morning."
SD: "Good morning, how are you?"
M: "Fine, how are you?"
SD: "Good." I smile. "Better now."
She smiles and laughs.
So, anyway, the point of all this, the reason for posting this is that I don't think all forms of afcness are necessarily bad or detrimental. I'm not going to ask this girl out. I'm not going to spend my days pondering the details of our wedding three years from now. I think of girls that are actually interested in me and what I plan on doing about them. I don't take the whole thing seriously, this is my point I guess, so in a sense this is passive afcness. I'm in love with the girl but it's a joke, she knows it and I know it. It'll either blow over sooner or later and I'll look her up in ten years* or we'll just have wild sex and get it over with. There are no in betweens.
It's the rare Passive Oneitis (PO), as opposed to Aggressive Oneitis (AO), where the boy or girl will labor through various disney-esque means to get their love in bed. Always unsuccesfully. Passive means that you feel that the girl is the girl of your dreams, but you're realistic, you know that you're insane so you don't really care about it that much. You tell her friends, you even mention it to her face because you don't care. I don't know about the bed success rate (BSR) with PO but I doubt it's much better than with AO.
So there you have it. If you're going to have oneitis, even as a DJ with ten ****buddies, you might as well have it passively.
*a theory that cannot be proven that I have formulated, that the one girl or the few girls that you've ever wanted but haven't been able to get for one reason or another will bump into you ten years after you last see them. You'll go to a coffee shop, catch up on each other, go back to your apartment with her and have wild passionate sex for two weeks straight and then never see her again. If a girl rejects you and you still want her, this is probably the only way you're going to get her into bed.