“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Passionless and empty

Joined
Nov 14, 2003
Messages
298
Reaction score
0
Lil' bit of a prob here, I realized, being only 20 years old anyway, that I have no real goal/aim/objective in life. Hooking up with hoes on weekends is all fine and dandy but when they want to know **** about my life, I got **** all to say. It's not that I haven't TRIED different things, infact I've tried a number of things for careers, photography, web designing, landscaping, payroll sup, accounting etc etc... NONE of it excites me, gives me a passion....

Living without goals/dreams is meaningless, it's just that life itself, is mundane. ****, even my pals get on my nerves. How do you find your aim in life? Frankly, I couldn't care less if I don't wake up tomorrow, everyday is the same ****ing routine.

Don't get me wrong, **** loads of people have it worse then me and I hate to whine, but the only thing that really interests me is annihilating myself after work. Anyone else have no goal/aim in life and can't seem to find it? Everyday is just the same old ****. I may have smoked one bowl or two while typing this but I now realize, that I have no passions in life, that's what is holding me back?

It just seems my peers have there **** worked out at this age, while I've got no clue where I'll be and what I'll like in 5yrs from now.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Raptured Phoenix

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 19, 2004
Messages
190
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
Asheville, NC, USA
seasonal depression

how long have you felt like that? i'd seek some help from someone you can talk to, friends? teachers? coworkers? counselors?
 
Joined
Nov 14, 2003
Messages
298
Reaction score
0
how long have you felt like that? i'd seek some help from someone you can talk to, friends? teachers? coworkers? counselors?
It comes and goes, I don't know it's weird, seem to swing to homicidal/suicidal thoughts at times and it can be quite crushing. Then a few days later I'm feeling great or at least ok until some neurons malfunction or something and I get quite..... you know. I'd just like to feel like other people my age "normally" do, I think I have alot of pent up anger in me. Again, just speculating while smoking some sinse' Dunno. I've tried talking with some people about it, friends, mother etc but they don't seem to get it like I do.
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Maybe you should sell. :D

Seriously, though, the traditional way people define themselves is through their jobs...what they do "for a living." In this world economy, though, where a lot of the better-paying jobs are "cubicle monkey" positions, it becomes hard to define yourself in terms of what you do for money.

You are not your job... -Fight Club

I'd lay off the weed just a little bit, though, anyway. It's certainly not helping you find passion when you come home every day and self-medicate your problems away. Using stuff like that to excess can easily burn you out and leave you unmotivated to seek passion in life the same way masturbation leaves you burned out and unmotivated to chase chicks.

Then take the time and money you would've wasted getting stoned and get out and see the world. Travel. Do some different sh!t. See if you can find something that really turns you on.
 

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 23, 2004
Messages
1,335
Reaction score
27
It comes and goes, I don't know it's weird, seem to swing to homicidal/suicidal thoughts at times and it can be quite crushing. Then a few days later I'm feeling great or at least ok until some neurons malfunction or something and I get quite..... you know.
I don't know about you but with me it's something like that: There're days that I'm a little sad and I just want to sleep and stay home, and there're days that I'm ok, I feel good, etc. Maybe that's normal, you may wake up tired, and not so inspired.

When you said you had suicidal feelings that's when things got strange!!

Tell me, do you oscilate between extremes? Like one day you're VERY excited, happy and in another you're awful, feel bad, etc? If yes, this probably demonstrates you're bipolar or something similar!

Anyway, being passionless is something that take the pleasure of living. You must find something you like to do, we all like to do something!

Actually is there any kind of spread "disease" on sosuave? I have never seen so many posts about similar topics like this!

Anyway, give me a PM if you feel you need it!
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

crackhead

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 17, 2003
Messages
259
Reaction score
1
dude, youre 20

confusion like this is perfectly normal

chill and enjoy youth


i went through similar **** around your age, i'm 28 now.. just trust that there are good times ahead

honestly, at 20, you don't really know whats going on

as you grow older, you will mature and start to enjoy life in different ways

all i can say is be patient, and enjoy your youth

you have your ENTIRE 20's ahead of you

that is a powerful thing

my 20's are straight runnin out yo!

enjoy living.. even if right now it seems easier said than done

trust things will change for the better

peace
 

frenchlover

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2004
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Location
New York
get your real estate license, work as an assistant for a top agent for a while, then go and make some money.
I don't know how polished you are, but you'll need to appear clean cut,smart, and very friendly.
you can also get into the mortgage business with the same license.
photography, web design, etc. are all dead end jobs.
contact Anthonys school online, go to some classes, study and within 6 months you can have your license.
good luck
 

Panda 2000

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2004
Messages
416
Reaction score
1
Start painting or drawing. Start playing an instrument. Preferably drums (you can't go wrong with drums) or the guitar, it's never too late.
 

smooth666

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2004
Messages
136
Reaction score
1
1) Stop smoking ****!!!! I do not mind if people get stoned but it is THE "motivation killer" I know. This is in fact scientifically proven!
2) Take a time out. Travel around the world if you can afford it.
3) Think about someone you admire. Is this a career you can imagine for yourself???
TC!
 

Romeo Sariani

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2004
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
...

Hash Dude,

I feel the same thing often. I think mood swings are among the worst things, but at the same time show you that perspective changes absolutely the way you see the same things.

Let go of the hash!

Personally I'm into astronomy, both reading and observing: when you admire the size and beauty of the heavens it puts everything in perspective.

Cheers ! ;)
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2004
Messages
5,657
Reaction score
104
Location
Canada
I know how you feel Hash, I graduated from University a year ago and I still haven't found my dream career and goals. Still stuck in the same sh1t job and planning to get another sh1t job just to get more money and save up to maybe go back to school again.

For the past year it does seem like every day is the exect same routine, you do your job and live my boring life go to bed (alone) wake up and go to work again. On occasions there is the slight distraction of friends or a life outside, but it quickly goes back into this routine. I am like Ed Norton in "FIGHT CLUB" trying to find happiness ad purpose and in the same time, I try to keep my sanity together.

I am glad that 2005 is coming because there are few goals I want to achieve in the new year and have a better life for myself because I can't afford to fail anymore. Thats what you should be aiming for, changing for the better.
 

crackhead

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 17, 2003
Messages
259
Reaction score
1
^don't take this the wrong way, but you shouldn't need a new year to want to accomplish your goals. new years resolutions are silly. if you want to change your life, start right now.


but woa now on all this talk about QUITTING SMOKING

nah nah.. unless the kid doesn't enjoy it

just need to stay in control, walk straight, master your high

herb CAN contribute to unmotivation but doesn't HAVE TO.. scientifically proven? not a chance. i can be FAR MORE PRODUCTIVE when stoned out of my head than sober

i've seen some dark days, but if you think stopping smoking is THE answer, there is a lot more to it

i agree with the dude that said take up an instrument

i started playing drums very late at 19 and i don't know who i'd be if i hadn't

it brings me happiness and purpose, and lessens the pain of the ed norton steez... creativity and music is a great source of escapism
 

smooth666

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2004
Messages
136
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by crackhead
^don't take this the wrong way, but you shouldn't need a new year to want to accomplish your goals. new years resolutions are silly. if you want to change your life, start right now.


but woa now on all this talk about QUITTING SMOKING

nah nah.. unless the kid doesn't enjoy it

just need to stay in control, walk straight, master your high

herb CAN contribute to unmotivation but doesn't HAVE TO.. scientifically proven? not a chance. i can be FAR MORE PRODUCTIVE when stoned out of my head than sober

i've seen some dark days, but if you think stopping smoking is THE answer, there is a lot more to it

i agree with the dude that said take up an instrument

i started playing drums very late at 19 and i don't know who i'd be if i hadn't

it brings me happiness and purpose, and lessens the pain of the ed norton steez... creativity and music is a great source of escapism
I did not say it HAS to kill motivation but it CAN in some indivduals. If you suffer from amotivation,would you not even consider it.
http://www.druglibrary.org/schaffer/hemp/medical/canb1.htm
 

crackhead

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 17, 2003
Messages
259
Reaction score
1
actually, you said "it is THE "motivation killer" I know. This is in fact scientifically proven!"
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top