"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Passion of the booty

MichaelangelloB

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2004
Messages
64
Reaction score
0
Location
j-ville
I've got this girl I've been going with for a while, and in the begining I was getting more butt than ash trays, I mean we were gettin it done like 5-6 times a week. And it was good. But all along she's kinda had moral convictions about it, ya know sayin its wrong, and that she wants too but she doesn't think she should. Now she's goin through this whole converting to Catholicism thing, which as a good bf I support, but it may mean the end of booty as we know it.

Now I love this girl but not just for her mind, if you catch my drift.


Advise?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

crackhead

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 17, 2003
Messages
259
Reaction score
1
convince her that if its really love, then there is no need to wait until "formal" marraige

that crap is so outdated and lame

ask her, do you really need a formal paper that says were married to express our love? or some sh1t like that
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
LOL who converts TO Catholicism in this century??

Seriously, though, it depends on what you want to do. If you're in it just for the tail, I'd just let her do what she wants and find another girl to give it up. I mean, persist to the point where she gives you an outright "no", not this, "I don't know if it's right" crap. And if she DOES throw up the "no", then find someone else.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top