Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Passion of the booty

MichaelangelloB

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've got this girl I've been going with for a while, and in the begining I was getting more butt than ash trays, I mean we were gettin it done like 5-6 times a week. And it was good. But all along she's kinda had moral convictions about it, ya know sayin its wrong, and that she wants too but she doesn't think she should. Now she's goin through this whole converting to Catholicism thing, which as a good bf I support, but it may mean the end of booty as we know it.

Now I love this girl but not just for her mind, if you catch my drift.

Advise?

crackhead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
convince her that if its really love, then there is no need to wait until "formal" marraige

that crap is so outdated and lame

ask her, do you really need a formal paper that says were married to express our love? or some sh1t like that

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
LOL who converts TO Catholicism in this century??

Seriously, though, it depends on what you want to do. If you're in it just for the tail, I'd just let her do what she wants and find another girl to give it up. I mean, persist to the point where she gives you an outright "no", not this, "I don't know if it's right" crap. And if she DOES throw up the "no", then find someone else.