Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Passion = Interesting Woman ?!

om1xr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What's up DJs ?!

This's a very interesting thing i had figured out from my experiences with women, and because it's really rare when i meet an interesting girl that i want really to get to know her not just for sex ! but really get to know her as a person not just a vag to F"ck.

with no more talk i found out that a girl without PASSION is a boring woman no matter how hot/attractive she is.

And any REAL MAN who don't waste his time dealing with uninteresting stuffs/people/hobbies is going to dump her as soon as possible .

is there any one here that has a similar ideas ?!

rhythmic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I prefer talented girls, as in girls who can play a musical instrument (and I mean REALLY play). Means that they have a life of their own, have some degree of intellect, and more importantly some identity of their own that isn't dictated by their circumstances... In fact I wouldn't seriously date anyone who didn't have this quality. To me, it's how I know someone is human and interesting.

Not sure if this is what you're talking about, but I get the feeling it's the same sort of thing.

om1xr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
rhythmic said:
I prefer talented girls, as in girls who can play a musical instrument (and I mean REALLY play). Means that they have a life of their own, have some degree of intellect, and more importantly some identity of their own that isn't dictated by their circumstances... In fact I wouldn't seriously date anyone who didn't have this quality. To me, it's how I know someone is human and interesting.

Not sure if this is what you're talking about, but I get the feeling it's the same sort of thing.
^^ that's exactly what i mean, they must have something going on in their lives that they are passionate about.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you guys make good points, never thought about that, a woman with no goals is a woman that will make you go through hell