Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Passing up on women's "booty calls"

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed a trend:

Women will suddenly, out of nowhere, on a late evening night (often Saturday) ask to hang out. Sometimes they may even be desperate or pushy. If you turn them down? Forget about it. In almost all cases, they will never make themselves available again or make any attempt to work with you for a raincheck. The same could be said for women who flake on you, but I already knew that was the case (for me, flaking = next).

Doesn't matter why you can't see them; they expect you to drop whatever you're doing and make them your priority. In their mind, if you say no it's a rejection, and they get so offended you have killed your chance of seeing them another time.

Anyone else notice this? I am starting to find it kind of hilarious. Even if I did have the night free I almost wouldn't bother out of the sheer audacity and entitlement to think some backup guy will go see them in 2 hours at a moments notice, having had no communication for days or weeks prior.

Women make me sick sometimes.

Last edited:

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed a trend:

Women will suddenly, out of nowhere, on a late evening night (often Saturday) ask to hang out. Sometimes they may even be desperate or pushy. If you turn them down? Forget about it. In almost all cases, they will never make themselves available or make any attempt to work with you for a raincheck. The same could be said for women who flake on you, but I already knew that was the case (for me, flaking = next).

Doesn't matter why you can't see them; they expect you to drop whatever you're doing to go see them. In their mind, if you say no it's a rejection, and they get so offended you have killed your chance of seeing them another time.

Anyone else notice this? I am starting to find it kind of hilarious. Even if I do have the night free I almost don't want to bother out of the sheer audacity and entitlement to think some backup guy will go see them in 2 hours at a moments notice, having had no communication for days or weeks prior.

Women make me sick sometimes.
Spin plates & you won’t care.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spin plates & you won’t care.
I don't care, really. It almost always seems to happen when I have another date lined up for that evening.

I can complain about women and still be indifferent. If anything this thread is alluding to the fact that men should not enable this type entitlement.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't care, really. It almost always seems to happen when I have another date lined up for that evening.

I can complain about women and still be indifferent. If anything this thread is alluding to the fact that men should not enable this type entitlement.
How can one ‘not enable’ it?

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women line up a whole bunch of options for a night and then choose who they want. They usually don’t bang multiple guys simultaneously, they tend to hop from one c0ck to another hypergamosly.

Any guy who doesn’t believe me exposes himself as inexperienced with women.

I have been both an option on a Saturday night, and the main course. It totally depends on the girl and her abundance.

If you develop a really honest relationship with a girl she will just straight up tell you. “I’m going out with my Ho friends, but I want to know I’ve got your big c0ck to come home to later.” - and then you don’t hear from her. She’s found another c0ck that’s better than yours (or so she thinks). She then might hit you up a few days/weeks later because now your c0ck is her best option, other guy has bounced.

If you are running honest and open harems you’ll discover this about women (running a harem is as simple as telling a woman you’re a sex addict, you need sex with different women all the time, and if she wants to be with you then she has to support that - this works best if she already really likes you a lot). In a harem situation you’ll get more honesty than ever dreamed because you can observe her true, uncommitted behaviour in action. She will give you a window into her life. The life of a modern Slvt.

Women are totally hypergamos. They love having a whole bunch of options, and the sitting back and selecting what she thinks is her best option. This is power for women and it’s addictive and intoxicating for them.

If men only knew how truly disposable they make themselves in the eyes of women..

Yes, I know in most cases women who do this to me (or any guy) do it because he was their backup. Maybe their #1 choice flaked, or whatever. They think, oh yea I have that #2 or #3 guy who I passed on, I can fall back to him. Then they contact him and he says no? Ego is shattered, and they get no **** for the night, or have to settle for a subpar option. I suspect it's usually the case when they're ovulating and ready for a deep ****ing.

I learned a long time ago that women "spin plates" almost by default, from a young age.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's frustrating because men apply their standards of honor and integrity to females' actions. Once we start looking at them how they really are(adults with the self awareness/culpability of children), their actions are no longer frustrating... I have to keep reminding myself of this.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They just aren’t as into it as much as men, and they never will be. They still do enjoy it though.
This is about as accurate as saying one crack addict needs it everyday vs. one that needs it 4 times a week are much different. How is it relevant that the second crack addict only needs it 4 times a week vs. the daily need for the first?

lgbs2004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Even if I did have the night free I almost wouldn't bother out of the sheer audacity and entitlement to think some backup guy will go see them in 2 hours at a moments notice, having had no communication for days or weeks prior.
If she shows up at your door eager to fvck, why not?

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never experienced this. I would always counter-offer and we agreed on a day.
There have been a couple exceptions with girls who I never managed to setup a first date with, and they reach out to reschedule for a first date in a cordial way. Not really talking about that, more about explicit "DTF" type girls who randomly reach out after days, weeks, months of no contact, or after a flake.

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I too, will not always drop what I‘m doing to have a ride on the town bicycle.
Women are complimentary, not a priority.

Striker_93

Banned
Reaction score
Women line up a whole bunch of options for a night and then choose who they want. They usually don’t bang multiple guys simultaneously, they tend to hop from one c0ck to another hypergamosly.

Any guy who doesn’t believe me exposes himself as inexperienced with women.

I have been both an option on a Saturday night, and the main course. It totally depends on the girl and her abundance.

If you develop a really honest relationship with a girl she will just straight up tell you. “I’m going out with my Ho friends, but I want to know I’ve got your big c0ck to come home to later.” - and then you don’t hear from her. She’s found another c0ck that’s better than yours (or so she thinks). She then might hit you up a few days/weeks later because now your c0ck is her best option, other guy has bounced.

If you are running honest and open harems you’ll discover this about women (running a harem is as simple as telling a woman you’re a sex addict, you need sex with different women all the time, and if she wants to be with you then she has to support that - this works best if she already really likes you a lot). In a harem situation you’ll get more honesty than you ever dreamed because you can observe her true, uncommitted behaviour in action. She will give you a window into her life. The life of a modern Slvt.

Women are totally hypergamos. They love having a whole bunch of options, and the sitting back and selecting what she thinks is her best option. This is power for women and it’s addictive and intoxicating for them.

If men only knew how truly disposable they make themselves in the eyes of women..
Finally you wrote something I agree with.

Striker_93

Banned
Reaction score
It's not a trend, it's one of the oldest things in the game and has been happening for years.....

I currently deal with a chick now who goes out on weekends with her sister and friends and gets drunk and texts me the "eyes" emoji lol I know what that means, sometimes I oblige, sometimes I dont, depends on my mood.

This is why a girl can go from cold and disinterested to blowing your phone up and trying to hang with you, shes cycling through her options, pan87 pretty much broke it down for the ones who dont/didn't get it.

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman can only ever love one guy at a time. If she has this guy in her life she wont need anything from anywhere else he will always be the main option. This is the guy who gets in her head.

But yeah if that guy dont exist then shes gonna play this game of orbiters and simps. This situation in OP is standard it is all about power and ego.

Pan is saying women want to be loved but this is not that situation. This is a situation that a woman needs to know the power of her p3ssy and to be let down or 'rejected' she aint gonna like it, she is too insecure and aint got time for that she needs the simps to come running when called.

A woman thinks her p3ssy is her power and that every guy wants to sleep with her all the time. In her head she is so insecure about herself as a person that her main confidence is that men want to sleep with her. A woman wlll never want to accept that her p3ssy power is worth so little so yeah you reject her you are never getting a second chance.

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are running honest and open harems you’ll discover this about women (running a harem is as simple as telling a woman you’re a sex addict, you need sex with different women all the time, and if she wants to be with you then she has to support that - this works best if she already really likes you a lot). In a harem situation you’ll get more honesty than you ever dreamed because you can observe her true, uncommitted behaviour in action. She will give you a window into her life. The life of a modern Slvt.
A harem is not that. A harem is multiple women living (married) to one guy where the women work and the guy is running the harem and doing related activities. This is not really known in the West currently.

If any guy out thinks he can do this pm cos I wanna set up some kind of working group for this. I am basically looking for high-values guys around 35-45 but can go outside that range. I am talking about the type of guy a woman would want to marry (intelligent, good looking, sociable) ideally in the top 10% of men in their own socioeconomic class.

Striker_93

Banned
Reaction score
You manipulate exclusivity by telling a woman she's free to do as she likes. And, as if by magic, you become their top choice. Sometimes it's gradual, sometimes it happens quickly.

You control women by "not" controlling them. If that makes sense. It's manipulative.

It's not really magic. It's just basic manipulation. If you tell a woman you "don't care" who she bangs, her ego is hurt. You don't want to encourage her to bang other guys, you just want to seem indifferent.
This

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women will suddenly, out of nowhere, on a late evening night (often Saturday) ask to hang out. Sometimes they may even be desperate or pushy. If you turn them down? Forget about it. In almost all cases, they will never make themselves available again or make any attempt to work with you for a raincheck. The same could be said for women who flake on you, but I already knew that was the case (for me, flaking = next).

Doesn't matter why you can't see them; they expect you to drop whatever you're doing and make them your priority. In their mind, if you say no it's a rejection, and they get so offended you have killed your chance of seeing them another time.

Anyone else notice this? I am starting to find it kind of hilarious. Even if I did have the night free I almost wouldn't bother out of the sheer audacity and entitlement to think some backup guy will go see them in 2 hours at a moments notice, having had no communication for days or weeks prior.
One woman texted me late on a weeknight to ask to get together but she didn't ask for that night since she was texting around 11:00 PM. We got together. I don't think she expected me to be available or even awake at 11 PM on a weeknight. That text arrived after no contact for a while. None of the booty texts/calls I've gotten over time haven't been as audacious as what you describe.

Women don't handle rejection from men well but expect men to be fine with all of their rejections. It's hilarious when you think about it.

I have mixed feelings on this. Women who use swipe apps can easily date a bunch of men and have sex with multiple men from this. I don't know how common the behavior is with that, though it would be easy for them to do.

When I was in college, one woman I was having sex with was open about open how she was having sex with multiple men. I dropped her quickly over that.

Yes!

Women think all thirsty guys are pathetic. Male thirst has been increasing a lot in the past 10-20 years.

A woman thinks her p3ssy is her power and that every guy wants to sleep with her all the time. In her head she is so insecure about herself as a person that her main confidence is that men want to sleep with her. A woman wlll never want to accept that her p3ssy power is worth so little so yeah you reject her you are never getting a second chance.
Since male thirst has been increasing, the power derived from vagina is at an all time high.