Partying

rhcp83

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't get why women love to party so much? By party, I mean go to nightclubs that play bad music...bars with dancefloors that are full of trashy people, et al. .

I'm not a wallflower or "party pooper" at all...I like to go hear a good acoustic band at a tavern or go to a nice sports bar or see a good live band at a restaurant/bar where there isn't low quality of people and you can actually make out the music...but I don't get this whole trashy partying scene especially after having experienced it with my friends recently.

The music is just top 40 horrible ****/bad rap that isn't even real rap/techno blasted so loud you can't even hear the person next to you...lots of "wannabes" (of both sexes) walking around looking for trouble...women doing AWing...guys with tight black muscle shirts "bumping" into other guys on purpose looking for a fight.

I know a 34 year old woman, very intelligent, innocent looking blah blah blah, claims she wants to get married and have kids in the very near future, yet on her facebook has all of these pictures of her out at trashy nightclubs dancing with random guys or posing in stupid "girls night out" pictures.

Are all women like this? I mean it seems any decent looking woman I meet in her 20s/early 30s even sometimes even older (decent meaning 6 or above) is like this.

I like to have a few drinks and enjoy myself as much as the next guy...but there are plenty of places you can do that. Then these same women complain about the crowd/guys there etc. .

The problem with the places I like to go is there simply aren't women there usually. I have fun anyway for the good music/being with whoever I'm with...but there aren't any 20somethings/30somethings...just a bunch of 40 plus crowd.

I guess I'm wondering what the appeal is? I almost got my a$$ kicked by some older captain save a ho a couple months ago at this restaurant/bar/club type place because SHE was drunk and dancing all over me. That type of thing never happens anywhere else.

Is this just "rebellion" from being sheltered as a teenager or something? Or trying to keep up with the joneses?

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They simply like to get attention, that place for them is no different than a brothel for you.

They say they wants good guy but spend their nights with those jerks? its not different than you asking for a good wife but picking up easy girls and bang them.

I can tell you for sure one single thing, if those places were full of women better looking than them and only few guys paying attention to the other girls, you would have them stay at home watching tv or eating ice cream.

They dont like "parties", they like what they get out of them and the demonstration is their "casual sickness" any time a venue doesnt match their desire..in that case they dont feel so good and wanna go home.

P

perseverance

That's all my nights consisted of from the age of 18 to around 21/22, going out and partying, I just went to dance and enjoy myself.

Why do women go? Women go because it's a place they can let their hair down after a week at work or higher education (college/universities) and they also know they are going to get attention in bars and clubs. I wouldn't go as far as saying it's like a brothel for most women, but it's certainly their version of a strip club, that's for sure.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of social, popular, out-going girls are like this. They may or may not be attractive, but they usually belong to a group that is. Crowds play a huge role in how someone is. These girls tend to be of a shallow, fake, materialistic, slutty variety. It's their whole lifestyle.

Pay no attention to what anyone says. This should be common knowledge by now. Pay attention to who they are, and what they do. Even skanky party girls think they're nice, and claim to want, or feel entitled to a good husband. Everyone wants to be perceived as being a certain way (ie, good) - while being something completely different (ie, trash). It's all for show, and maintaining a public image. How many *****s play the role of an innocent nice girl? Exactly. Pay no minds to this crap.

Also, just because they complain about the kind of people at these avenues - doesn't mean they're any better than they are. They all belong to the same crowds and lifestyles. Otherwise, they wouldn't be *****ing about it - since they wouldn't be part of it. Peas of a pod; birds of a feather; like attracts like.

As well, just because someone complains about something - doesn't mean they don't seek after, or involve themselves in it. Hence, the nice guy vs jerk dilemma. Actions over words. Always.

iwanttofight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am actually the same person you are talking about in this thread, but im a man lol. But for real, I love going to big huge night clubs with thousands of people with thumping music soo loud you can't hear anybody talk. I used to go to these clubs in Philly all the time. Actually it's quite addictive. After going to these techno clubs for awhile, it made a normal bar seem so old fashioned to me. You just have to have the attitude to love these night clubs. You can just smell the testosterone in these clubs and the skank p*ssy as well, what a powerful combo.

ilikecharlene

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
heh.. clubbing is the social norm in younger people, and has been for a while. i can't see it changing soon. :rock: I don't like clubs, but it is as it is, it's the standard of modern youth.

Kenny Powers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah sorry man im with wanttofight. clubs can suck but if your there with a good group of people who also like to dance and party than its awesome. You all just get wasted and let loose. Chiller bars are much better for picking up girls and hanging out with people but dancing the night away is awesome.

I spent a little time in germany and while most of the people i was with would explore the city during the day I usually slept in so I could stay out partying till 5 am. Ill have the intellectual experience abroad when im older, but while im young the night life culture is the most fun and interesting thing. I met so many great people and hit on girls from all over Europe. I even hooked up with a few girls who spoke barely any english, it was awesome.

There is something about alcohol that makes me love house music and want to dance. I went to this giant rave once back in my college days (am 23 now) and was absolutely hammered. All i wanted to do was dance. I even had some girls grindin up on me but just ignored them cause i was having to much fun on my own haha. Besides i knew any number or makeout i got would be meaningless to her the next day and i was way too drunk and dehydrated to be horny. The parts i remember were some of the most fun i've ever had :)

Partying hard all the time when your older (like 30?) is not a good way to lead your life, but for now its one of my favorite weekend activities!

Young Stallion

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women love to party because they love to be oggled over and looked at...then go and complain about all the horndogs to their lady friends and nice guy gay friends!

I am 29 and I dont step foot into a club anymore....to pick up girls...I do however still take girls Ive met in my day to day life to clubs and have a great time.