Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

party?

crazysheep4

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I have the option of going to this party a little later tonight. The problem I have with it is that I know theres gonna be a lot of drinking and drugs and stuff like that, and I also know that there are gonna be alot of hot girls from my school there. Basically its gonna be every popular person from my school and a couple others as well.

I just graduated H.S. a month ago, and in the 4 years I was there, I never went to a single party on my own free will. I was never really considered popular but it never bothered me all that much.

So should I go to this party knowing that I'm gonna be somewhat of an outcast, not knowing many people, and not doing any drinking/drugs?

Maybe I'll get flamed for asking this, but hey, whatever.

Maestro Monk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, if you want to establish yourself with these "hot" chicks, going to parties is probably one of the easiest places to do so outside of school.
Instead of showing up alone, you should make it your mission to get at least one good buddy to bring along...if a chick sees you socializing with friends, you present yourself as having decent social status. Otherwise, you're all on your own, and might seem out of place if you are the only one who is not participating with the wild ones.
Go and check out this party, or sit it out, it's up to you..but if most of the fine gals you mention are going to be there, what have you got to lose? If you show up and you're not feelin it, you can always jet out. Just remember, the DJ attitude is to go with what YOU are feeling.

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I've been to parties like that before.... I didn't like them all that much. It's really odd to see people enjoying those kinds of things....

What I would do is to stop by for like thirty or so minutes and then see whether or not you want to stay. In those thirty minutes, you can greet the host, meet your friends, talk to some new people, and stay cold sober. :D

[EDIT] Ask if you can invite a friend or something. Don't give in to any "peer pressure" BTW. You wouldn't want to come home with a new habit.

crazysheep4

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys. Actually one of my buddies invited me to go, and he seems to think that he can hook me up with somebody, but I'm not exactly sure how thats gonna happen, mostly becuase of the popularity thing.

I guess I'll go and just try to hang out with him, but knowing him, he might leave me alone(some friend lol) and hes gonna be my ride to it. If I decide to leave Ill have to have somebody pick me up.

Thanks again.

sinner

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by crazysheep4
I guess I'll go and just try to hang out with him, but knowing him, he might leave me alone(some friend lol) and hes gonna be my ride to it. If I decide to leave Ill have to have somebody pick me up.
You expect your friend to stick with you throughout the party? Remember you're there 2 socialize and have fun. For a start you can just start chattin with the drunk kids out there. No offense but many people who don't drink at all don't enjoy much at parties (infact most of these guys don't even party much). Anyways i hope you enjoy the party and hook up with a chick

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by idiot_boyfriend
Yeah, I've been to parties like that before.... I didn't like them all that much. It's really odd to see people enjoying those kinds of things....

yeah... i can't really understand why people prefer to drink and fùck hot babes at parties, rather than staying home typing sh1t into seduction forums... that is so stupid!

FatBastard

Banned
Reaction score
Just remember. If you don't make money, you'll never have money. Don't start forest fires.

Plane

Don Juan
Reaction score
Goign to a party ofdrinking and doing drugs is a bit hard if your straight edge all right, dont let your self image kill you though, if you think you arent popular and arent goign to have any luck then yuo surely wont, If you think you can go there and have a good time and meet people then you probably should you know?
Just don't give into peer pressure

familyguyfan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by crazysheep4
Thanks guys. Actually one of my buddies invited me to go, and he seems to think that he can hook me up with somebody, but I'm not exactly sure how thats gonna happen, mostly becuase of the popularity thing.

Thanks again.
Since you don't drink, why don't you offer to drive your friend? That way he can get drunk (assuming he does drink). And it's no loss to you since you don't drink. Also, you driving can be your excuse for not drinking that night, since some people there may wonder why you aren't. It would make it less awkward then, so you don't have to tell people you're straight edge, but are at a drinking party.

idot_boyfriend, have you tried drinking before or have you just gone to parties? While some people definitely do abuse it and do it too often, getting drunk at a party now and then really can be a lot of fun.

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yay drinking! lol i'm no alcoholic (and i'm not in denial...i drink about once every two weeks or so...) but u should try it...its pretty cool. lately my parenst have been all up in my grill though so its been hard lol

08aisaac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
woo hoo. Drinking is fun. But don't drink wine. I drank it once and it was pretty good so I just kept drinking. Then I threw up in the bathroom and went to bed. I don't remember a thing I swear.

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jay-X
yeah... i can't really understand why people prefer to drink and fùck hot babes at parties, rather than staying home typing sh1t into seduction forums... that is so stupid!
Oh, there was no fùcking going on....

Just a lot of people getting hammered and stoned. Not very cool, IMO.

Whatever floats your boat, I guess. BTW, it seems to me you've logged quite a few posts yourself....

Interpol

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well if you're going to college in the fall, the amount of parties/drugs/alcohol is going to increase a hundredfold. You might as well get use to it now, because the social scene in college revolves around booze (unless you go to some hardcore religious college).

Also, I know some people will probably claim this is "bad advice", but start drinking! Don't be stupid about it, and don't drive of course, but learn to enjoy alcohol. Beginning in college, alcohol will be present at 95% of all social functions in your life, you might as well take advantage of it. The longer you put it off, the more awkward it will become.

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and I also know that there are gonna be alot of hot girls

Oh, there was no fùcking going on....

if there are hot girls, it's your fault if there's no fùcking going on, so don't blame the party.

p.s.: it's true, i post a lot, but when there's a party going on you can be sure that you won't find me here... actually, in a year i never posted on a saturday night, so don't start with the keyboard jockey flaming

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you do one thing too much then it becomes bad: Drinking, Smoking, etc.

But then again if you're: Mormen or muslim then I understand. Then you can say, "I'm driving."

But if you're driving and you want to join a bit in the fun then don't get wasted just drink a little.

familyguyfan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Void
If you do one thing too much then it becomes bad: Drinking, Smoking, etc.

But then again if you're: Mormen or muslim then I understand. Then you can say, "I'm driving."

But if you're driving and you want to join a bit in the fun then don't get wasted just drink a little.
Agreed.

Personally, when I'm driving I won't drink at all. Not because 2 beers would impair my driving, but because I'd rather not risk getting brethalized if I did get pulled over for some reason, and even though I'm not drunk I would still get charged with a DUI. Plus, although I enjoy a good beer, I don't like it so much that I'm just gonna drink one or two. If I drink it I wanna get drunk.

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by familyguyfan
Plus, although I enjoy a good beer, I don't like it so much that I'm just gonna drink one or two. If I drink it I wanna get drunk.
i totally agree dude

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Learn how much you can drink, then spread that over the evening.
Don't drink to get drunk.
That's not cool.

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MrS
Learn how much you can drink, then spread that over the evening.
Don't drink to get drunk.
That's not cool.
actually it can help... a classmate of mine invited me to go out with them a week ago and she brought her sister and her best friend. they had never experienced being drunk, so i brought them to a pub and i got them drunk... one was almost losing her senses and we had to constantly wake her up and make her drink lots of milk and i had to bring her home carrying her in my arms (she lives 6 miles away from the pub). now these girls are all over me for making them feel "bad" and won't stop calling and SMSing me.
imagine how it will be when next saturday i'll have them try weed for the first time:)
anyway, i usually don't get drunk for being cool, but because i enjoy the feeling