party game tips?

md3sign

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My game has improved a LOT recently and I feel I'm in a really good spot when interacting with girls 1on1 or even in a social environment IF I KNOW THEM, but the fresh-meat-party-environment is still something I really need to work on. I've had a few ONS but they're nothing I brag about. I don't go to parties as much as I go on dates so that could be one reason.

I guess the problem I run into is this:

In a 1on1 situation, regardless of where it is, I can (and do) lay on the kino THICK on every single girl I hang with and it goes like clockwork. However at a crowded house party with almost no isolation areas I can't really do that and in the past I ended up hanging around one chick way too long.

Anyone here regularly attend parties with good results? Got some tips? I got one coming up this weekend I'm considering going to. Also, I know a lot of people here so I'll already have social proof - it's going forward where I need help.

Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
there's no formula I know of, if you get stuck with one chick, make way to the bathroom or go get another drink... If you stand with the winning posture, people will be drawn to you...chicks, other guys who you can use as a group base for your pursuits. I think you probably know this already.

kdnash82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't go to the party expecting to hook up with girls. Go out with the mentality that you're out to have fun. I'm willing to bet money if you follow through and actually believe it, then the girls will come to you. When they do, don't dork it up. Continue to be fun and non-challant about hooking up and everything will fall into place naturally.