Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Party/cellphone experiment (field report)

mitraz

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm experimenting with this one girl (just to test some things out)so here's the deal and the EXACT messages (translated 99.5% correctly from my native tongue).

Background: I met this girl at a party and I was charming her and making her laugh (went great. she almost spoiled me with attention). So after about 20 minutes I asked if she would like to take a walk with me (apparently to great a friend of mine that called and couldnt find the party). She agreed fast of course (and I knew the friend wouldnt show up for another 45 minutes- 1 hour - so I figured Its a chance to use more DJ techniques).

So we talked and talked abit more.

I was really ****y and funny. She asked if I wanted to catch a movie some time and I agreed. Anyway I asked for her cellnumber (not homenumber) and then we went back to the party (she had already forgotten the excuse to meet the friend).

I stayed for about 20 minutes and mingled with some other people and girls (and made sure she watched) and then left (because I knew that if I remained I would get drunk and hence blow my chances with this girl).

Anyways the day after (yes you got it. the DAY after) I wrote (yes you got it. I WROTE) her a message on the cellphone.

And since then (its been 3 days) we've written about 10 messages back and forth (Im making sure not to call her and I figure she wont call me first, because girls dont to that). She keeps writing "hear from you soon", "hugs" and "kisses" etc etc.

So today I wrote and asked "well do you want to catch that movie you wanted to see so much?"

and the answer was "well I got homework to write and Ive got a new job which sucks up alot of time. I cant really commit myself until the fifth and I am really stressed. But after that then I will be a free soul. So it will take atleast a week before we can see the movie."

I figure that I have proven a couple of things. First my ****y/funny cover is blown by not being ****y and funny by voice, i.e calling her. Second she is starting to "test" me and see how far I can "wait" for her.

She is not really that pretty and not on my level.. But I just wanted to prove to myself about DJ tactics.

Now comes the question.

Should I next her?
Should I put her on-hold?
Use more DJ tactics?

Or should I actually go on the movie and then stop being such a wuss and start calling her like a DJ should?

Suggestions?

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
heres what i would do; dont send her any more messages or call her at all. if shes that interested in your goods then when you avoid her the girl will be wondering why your upset at her.

put your foot down on this girl a little. let her know whos the man and whos running the show.

FlyGuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She could be telling the truth. Give her a call in a week and setup a date. If she flakes again and doesn't offer a counter proposal next her.

htemorp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You got it all wrong. First of all, text messaging her the day after is AFC shiet. Text message is not phone calls, but it is still a form of communication.

"So today I wrote and asked "well do you want to catch that movie you wanted to see so much?"

That sounds so forceful, it sounds almost like begging to me. Of course I would say no...and non-stop communication even through text messages is a no-no, I learned that myself.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
actually go on the movie and then stop being such a wuss and start calling her like a DJ should

BMW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are not interested in marrying her, move on.

rbd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you got one thing wrong though...text messaging is not very suave.

Next time, just call. Don't worry about being a "mystery" and all that crap, just don't be long on the phone...it's to warm her up and pitch a date.

mitraz

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm experimenting with this one girl

I know text messages are AFC and not really a DJ tool. Dont worry about that ;)

If I contact her again (a big IF) then it will be by phone.