"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Part 2 - Hahahahaha ... you gotta read this

Tkman

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 31, 2003
Messages
297
Reaction score
0
Age
57
Part I:
http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=49583


Last post from Part I Ended:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by PRL

Your game was all right, but it didn't warrant such a reaction - her mind was made up alresdy! You shouild have your hands in her panties within hours - call her and prove me wrong!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by Tkman

I was thinking exactly the same thing about her mind already made. She's gonna come and pick me up by the way ---> 101% HOOOOOOE
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A huge argument started on if this chick is a HOE or not .... bla bla. Anyways, lets discuss what happened that night.

I called her and we planned out to go out. She's coming to pick me up.

Phone:

HB 7: Where are we going ?
Tkman: Dont worry about it just come and pick me up. (Evil laugh)
HB 7: You are crazy.
Tkman: Yes, I am. Come around my house at 11.
HB 7 : Ok


In the Car:

Tkman: Hello there
HB 7: I swear you are crazy.
Tkman: Why? (Evil laugh ... again)
-- > She wouldnt stop laughing. <---
Tkman: Let head to the Casino
HB 7: You got money
Tkman: No but I need to borrow your car keys


Casino:

I was sitting down on one of the poker machines.

Tkman: This is a lucky one, I could feel it.
HB 7: Ok, if you say so.
Tkman: Ummmm arent you going to sit down (pointing to my lap)
HB 7: (smiles and sits)
Tkman: (I keep shaking my laps up and down. She kept dropping the quarters)
HB 7: I lost all money because of you.
Tkman: Very Very Bad Very Very Bad (Seinfleds Show - Paki Guy)
No Money for You !!! (Seinfleds Show - Soup Nazi)
Tkman: Lets head to the Club (Its around 1:00)


Club:

I know all the bouncers at that club. Good show off point for me and social proof. As we were heading in, I already was dancing with her to the floor. I felt her all up, grinding, touching, etc. etc.

Tkman: Come over here (taking her off the floor ... headed to the second floor - bought drinks for both)
HB 7: Thanks.
Tkman: (I didnt say anything. With my hand on her face and my fingers on her lips ... I kissed her) LONG MAKEOUT SESSION.


Heading Back Home:

We were in the back seat. ;)
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Doesnt make her a hoe though, only a normal healthy attracted girl.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
So your hands were down in her panties within minutes of being alone and not hours - damn, I was wrong!:rolleyes:
 

isotope

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2003
Messages
238
Reaction score
0
Location
Gville, Florida
yeah maybe shes just not ashamed of her sexuality like most guilt-ridden religious people. sounds like a fun girl

and maybe she liked you in high school? and now gets to go with you
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Iso - it has nothing to do with shame, guilt or religion, a ho is a ho and that is that!

Kinetic - I would like your point of view on what is a ho. If you think there is such a thing.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
Iso - it has nothing to do with shame, guilt or religion, a ho is a ho and that is that!

Kinetic - I would like your point of view on what is a ho. If you think there is such a thing.
A hoe is either a girl that takes money for sex or that uses sex to gain stuff such as money, objects or whatever.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
By your definition many girls are hos because they seek sexual as well as material benefits from a man. Men usually pay for dates, dinner, gifts, pay a woman's entrance fee to a club and buys her drinks, and on and on. The only ones that seek sexual pleasure for sex sake are the ones who are interested in a ONS only - these wouldn't be considered hos, even if she had 70 ONS's? Huh?

Those who seek money only are called 'prostitutes' - and yes these are hos too!
 

Tkman

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 31, 2003
Messages
297
Reaction score
0
Age
57
Originally posted by Kineti[C]harm
Doesnt make her a hoe though, only a normal healthy attracted girl.
Sorry buddy, but this chick is HOE STAMPED


Originally posted by PRL
So your hands were down in her panties within minutes of being alone and not hours - damn, I was wrong!
Yes, and you should be ashmed of yourself. :cool:


Originally posted by isotope
and maybe she liked you in high school? and now gets to go with you
I cant confirm or disagree with that.
 

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
I don't get how this chick is a hoe...
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Originally posted by tactic
I don't get how this chick is a hoe...
You have eyes and yet you do not see, you have ears and yet you do not hear!:rolleyes:
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
The only ones that seek sexual pleasure for sex sake are the ones who are interested in a ONS only - these wouldn't be considered hos, even if she had 70 ONS's? Huh?
Nope, inn no way. I dont even think pornstars are hoes. Id love to have sex with Jenna Jameson or get some anal with Kobe Tai (Shes so petite and sexeh).
 

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2003
Messages
602
Reaction score
0
tkman your game is really tight. i love how you handle things. keep up the good work. i love the "Dont worry about it just come and pick me up." and the shaking the money out of her hand bit. great stuff. it's amazing when you don't give girls anything they want how they respond.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Originally posted by Kineti[C]harm
Nope, inn no way. I dont even think pornstars are hoes. Id love to have sex with Jenna Jameson or get some anal with Kobe Tai (Shes so petite and sexeh).
HAhahahaha, stop it you are killing me!:D
 

Smile

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 24, 2001
Messages
96
Reaction score
0
To be honest with you all, your missing the bigger picture, the debate about wether or not she is a hoe is pointless, the fact of the matter is, should he be with this girl? the answer to that question is always yes, if he is having fun. Why put girls into 100's of different classes when there is always only one class, would you go with her?.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
1,677
Reaction score
3
Age
44
Location
In the C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh!
I would not call this girl a hoe, but she does have excellent 'ho' potential.

She probably just has high IL.

Might as well 'put her through the ringer' ( or hoever the expression goes)

peace
 

spw05

New Member
Joined
May 15, 2003
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Santa Fe, New Mexico
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Kineti[C]harm
Nope, inn no way. I dont even think pornstars are hoes. Id love to have sex with Jenna Jameson or get some anal with Kobe Tai (Shes so petite and sexeh).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROFL, why would you want to do a pornstar when you could do plenty of girls who are just as sexy and not filthy? i admit it is nice to fantasize about some of these pornstars but they are hoes and realistically speaking i wouldnt do them in fear of catching a disease!
 

captn caveman

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 10, 2003
Messages
151
Reaction score
1
Location
Finland
Dunno about ho or no ho,

What I have seen that the fun girls, the ones entertaining, usually also tend to be *****y...

Me,

I stay away from nice girls,

Go for the *****ies,

In the meantime, the ho's, I approach, get'r hot and leave...

Little investment for her, when I see the ho again, hit in couple minutes..

Has worked.

Ho ho ho...

What u guys think you are the most gentle caring men?

C'mon....
 

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
i didnt get what you just said capn
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top