"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Parents getting in the way of my social life

Viper423

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2002
Messages
228
Reaction score
0
Location
United States
I am 17 years old, a senior in high school and have never had a girlfriend. Why? Because I don't have the ability to get one? NO. Because of my parents. It's like they think I'm still a little kid. For instance, last night I was out eating with my friend and he brought some of his other friends along. Well, he introduces me to this girl and we hit it off. Well, when we are about to leave, she asks me if I can come over to her house. I was DYING to go, but had to tell her my parents wanted me home right after we ate. Worst part is I felt so bad I didn't even get her number. Just little things like this happen all the time. I have no social life like all my friends. I want a girlfriend and want to stay out till 3 am on the weekends hanging out with friends. I guess next year when I go off to college things will change dramatically, but until then, any advice?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Mikelo2k

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 20, 2003
Messages
292
Reaction score
1
Location
Ontario, Canada
Man, you shoulda started a 'loosening' process years ago. The idea is, to slowly break rules, even slighly. After a while, break more 'heavier' rules, until you are comfortable and your parents are 'adjusted' to this behaviour. I know EXACTLY what you are feeling. How did I solve this? I moved with my dad. Now i'm free to do whatever i want, i make my own food, i care for myself on my own, and its what i've always wanted in a way.

So if you think its worth it, try the 'loosening' process. Dont get in trouble with the cops, show ur parents ur responsible and will come home unharmed. Somtimes it takes drastic things like staying at a friends overngith without calling, and returning home in the morning unhramed (mom might be crying, so this is kinda harsh). But, my personal favourite is to write a note. Leave it in plain view, and go where u wanna go, telling them "i'll be back tomorrow morning" or whatnot :) It works!

( careful tho, some of these things may get you 'grounded'. You are almost an adult now, take things into your own hands and say '**** you' to the grounding. They dont have the right to restrict you like that, make em understand that you mean it :) )

Good luck my friend!
 

Viper423

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2002
Messages
228
Reaction score
0
Location
United States
Thanks....this "lossening" process will take quite a bit of time. Actually, it's more my mom, cause my dad could care less what I do, but my mom has got me tied around her finger, lol. I mean, you know it's bad when her current state (happy, sad, angry, ect..) effects how you feel as well. Like, when my mom is mad at me for something, it effects how I act too, and takes me out of my "comfort zone." I don't think a lossening process will go too well, that's why I'm depending on going away to college and getting out on my own, but i'm sure gonna try it so I can salvage some time at least.
 

Mikelo2k

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 20, 2003
Messages
292
Reaction score
1
Location
Ontario, Canada
Try the NOTE thing i suggested dude. And if she tries to ground you, just keep going out as if nothing happened. She loves u and cares for you. If you go off without saying anything, she will get really worried I bet. If you leave a note, you come off as 'responsible' and she wont worry so much, because it looks like you know what ur doing.

If need be, talk to her about it. Tell her you are almost 18, and you are going to take your life into your own hands, make your own descisions. Tell her you appreciate her advice, and her caring nature, but it's time to you to learn to take care of yourself and make your own descisions, because she wont be around forever...


Peace ;)
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

deeloo

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2002
Messages
167
Reaction score
0
im a junior.. back when i was a freshman i used to have a curfew at 10.30.. but now i go out every weekend till 3-4 in the morning and sometimes i dont even go home.. how did i do it?

first i had this talk with my mum.. as she is the one enforcing all these rules.. i tell her that i was 14.. and a bit of freedom is needed.. most of my friends go out late and stay out late.. I can't just stay home all the time, I needed a social life.

It took a while.. not just a sudden drastic change.. but she started to loosen up.. 11pm.. 11.30... 12... 1... then now i have no real curfew.. i tell my mum to just go to bed..

but dont actually get in trouble with anything.. last year my friend got in trouble with the cops and i was with him so i had to go to the cop station.. and it was ****ed up my mum started the curfew thing again.. so i had to talk to her.

sometimes if she is really stubborn.. i guess u just have to be a bit harsh.. i remember i once screamed "you know if i don't want to come home I won't have to? you can't do anything about it" to my mum when she told me to go home at 11..
 

THA REALNESS

Banned
Joined
Aug 14, 2003
Messages
849
Reaction score
0
Location
Yo Momma 's Snatch
Exactly ,you MUST rebell.

You have get tough and act up when they try to hold you down ,you will have to get pretty harsh sometimes and you will have some brutal arguments .You have to be cold-hearted and self-ish sometimes or you will get ****ted on eternally.


P.S. Yes,you should have closed .
 
Top