"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Parents and grades...

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2002
Messages
481
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Alright another semesterj ust eneded and grades came. I had like a 2.3 GPA (I've never gotten good grades) and so my mom just told me that I won't be getting my license until this summer. I'm a junior, and I need to know what you guys suggest doing to get your parents to get their heads out of their asses.

After three years of 2.0 - 3.0 GPAs I'm still getting in trouble on each one even thought I do put in effort, and I'm sick of this crap. Thanks for your help, i'll post more info after I've cooled down a little.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

RaMar

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2002
Messages
214
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
California
2.3 GPA is not a respectable GPA man. You should at least be getting 3.0 or high 2's.

Hell I'm a junior and I do all my homework at school and I still pull off a 3.5 GPA. And I should be getting higher grades I'm just not trying hard enough. For instance if I did my pre-calculus homework at home every night instead of at school I could do my other homework at school and then I would be pulling a lot more A's.
 
Last edited:

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2002
Messages
481
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Well I guess I jumped the gun on posting, talked to the madre and I can still go into drivers ed, I just need to pay for all of it.

And on the GPA, I had a stoner teacher who didn't grade half of my projects in his class because he hated me, so I got a D in there, and two of my other teachers promised me they'd bump my grades up (they were like 79.8's or whatever) and it didn't happen. So I got hella douched on this, and it should have been about a 3.0.
 

Abnigh9

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2004
Messages
507
Reaction score
0
Location
Dooodoooo...
I'll tell you right now that if you're working your grades to get the license, you won't make it. And if you're doing it to get into college, you won't get it neither. It's because you're aiming for a specific and not doing it because you're really dedicated.

If you're a 2.0 GPA student, you're a 2.0 GPA student. It's almost impossible to make yourself get a 4.0 if you're a 2.0 but persistant would always help. My son who got into Harvard is a prodigy. I'm serious, all I see him do is play PS2 and X-Box. The last time I checked on my credit card list (he pays me back), he bought 8 games, all of which are for his PS2 and X-Box. I was like "son, how the heck do you study and do your hw??" and he goes "Iono, I just do". And he doesn't cheat neither... or he does but I never noticed. :D But really, he doesn't because I've seen how he is when he was little to high school.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

MoolahDiamond

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2003
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Location
The OC, CA
Simple Answer: Just do your homework as soon as you get home. Then just sit down and force yourself to do it until you're finished. If you have quizes or anything the next day study for those quizes. All the points add up. Make sure to go over concepts you don't understand. Try to go to bed early and wake up early. It's good for your mental state and makes you less irritable during the day. It's just like exercise. You gotta force yourself to do it, it's not going to be fun but in the end it will improve your knowledge and grades. Read a little each day too, it helps your conversational skills. Try doing it before bed, it helps you go to sleep too. Also stay off the computer unless it's for school. I know it sounds hard but just stick to it and those A's will be rolling in. BTW I'm a freshman, 4.0 GPA unweighted.
 

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
Originally posted by Abnigh9
I'll tell you right now that if you're working your grades to get the license, you won't make it. And if you're doing it to get into college, you won't get it neither. It's because you're aiming for a specific and not doing it because you're really dedicated.

If you're a 2.0 GPA student, you're a 2.0 GPA student. It's almost impossible to make yourself get a 4.0 if you're a 2.0 but persistant would always help. My son who got into Harvard is a prodigy. I'm serious, all I see him do is play PS2 and X-Box. The last time I checked on my credit card list (he pays me back), he bought 8 games, all of which are for his PS2 and X-Box. I was like "son, how the heck do you study and do your hw??" and he goes "Iono, I just do". And he doesn't cheat neither... or he does but I never noticed. :D But really, he doesn't because I've seen how he is when he was little to high school.
You sound like an idiot. Youre saying that having something to motivate you is pointless and wont work because you MUST be a prodigy to accomplish any task.
 

Abnigh9

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2004
Messages
507
Reaction score
0
Location
Dooodoooo...
Originally posted by oakraiderz2
You sound like an idiot. Youre saying that having something to motivate you is pointless and wont work because you MUST be a prodigy to accomplish any task.
Nope I never said that. I only said that being a prodigy makes your life a whole lot easier.

Not being a prodigy is hard because you're gonna have to work for it and using a car won't help ya. The minute the thread-starter get his license, he's gonna start slacking off. So I hope that clarify what I'm trying to say.
 

Vigilante7

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 5, 2003
Messages
247
Reaction score
0
Age
39
DJoneday, YOU get your head outa ur ass......

Im in the same situation, im getting low grades in school. but im very intelligent.....either way, you have to realize that your parents are looking out for you cause they care

Put this license aside and make a conscoius effort to improve ur marks
 

Abnigh9

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2004
Messages
507
Reaction score
0
Location
Dooodoooo...
Re: DJoneday, YOU get your head outa ur ass......

Originally posted by Vigilante7
Im in the same situation, im getting low grades in school. but im very intelligent.....either way, you have to realize that your parents are looking out for you cause they care

Put this license aside and make a conscoius effort to improve ur marks
Exactly what I'm trying to say. He won't be dedicated if he uses something as his only motivation. When he gets it, he'll slack off. Then we'll get another similar thread.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

heteropedro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2003
Messages
255
Reaction score
0
Hey dude. I had the same problem with grades. Im only 14 and I got a 1.0 gpa. (NOT GOOD) Luckily Im in middle school. Im doing all my homework and studying now and it feels good to keep your parents happy because in return they will reward you and let you chill wit your friends (and girl friends) more often.
 
Top