Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Paranoid about pregnancy...some advice please

fasttrack

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had sex with my girlfriend all of 3 times. She's on the pill and I always wear a condom. I've never *** inside her. The first time was about a month ago, but the condom was too tight and caused her a bit of burning, so we stopped part way into it. The second time was about 15 days ago and we went for about an hour. Still I never came. I held back. The most recent time was about 8 days ago.

My girlfriend decided to skip her period over the Christmas break and started taking her second birth control pill pack right away instead of taking the placebo pills. I recall the last time we had sex, I saw her pill pack and I think she was on day 14. Anyway, here's why I'm paranoid.

I'm out of town right now, but I had a chat with my girlfirend on the phone last night. We just talked about what we did last weekend and said how we missed each other. She said that I missed a good weekend for her boobs. I asked why was that and she said it was because her boobs for some reason were more full this past weekend and a bit firmer. She never mentioned that she was concerned about pregnancy and she mentioned that this happens sometimes every 2-3 months on during her cycles.

It got me paranoid regardless and I started looking things up on the net today. I saw that sometimes breasts get fuller and more tender as a symptom of pregnancy usually about 2 weeks after conception. Kinda has me scared. We used 2 forms of protection, but still. I think she's a bit more experienced than I am (only slept with 2 girls even though I'm 28, she's 25, 5 guys). Am I worrying for nothing? Let me know what you think or what I should do. Thanks.

Fasttrack

thejuice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont worry about it. Some girls skip their periods when they start having sex again. Their hormones change and they get wacky for a while. Sometimes they dont have their periods because of stress, and people freak out. See, heres why youre paraniod; i dont think youre experienced enough. It happens sometimes-shell miss her period, her breasts will get firmer, or shell start getting nausea (funny story on that), and youll freak out. All you need to do is be sure that youre safe and that shes safe. From the sounds of it, you both were safe and she probably isnt pregnant

Be happy dude

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
in the last 4 months it happened to me 2 times... u just have to wait and then u'll be sure nothing bad happened... anyway, it's almost impossible that she got pregnant

Panda 2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jay-X
in the last 4 months it happened to me 2 times... u
So, explain to me, did yours get bigger, or just ... softer or fuller ...

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My girlfriend decided to skip her period over the Christmas break and started taking her second birth control pill pack right away instead of taking the placebo pills
First of all, it doesn't help that she's fvcking with her pills. Those duds are there for a reason. Also, when a woman gets close to her monthly sacrifice, her body starts doing stupid 5hit. The boobs will get sore or even feel firmer. (Remember, menstrual cramps are minor labor pains)

Second, you're using two types of birth control. The chances of her getting pregnant are damn near impossible.

Everyone couple gets the pregnancy scares. Hell, I just recently went through one. Her period was late, her b0obs were sore, and she was eating pickles & ice cream. Anyway, the period came and I was sexless for a goddam week.

However, if you wanna make real sure, drag her ass to the clinic and get a pregnancy test. Me and my ex used to do that everytime we had a pregnancy scare.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Nothing to worry about...as a woman I can tell you that when a woman ovulates and is about to get her period her boobs get a little bigger. If she were pregnant her boobs would actually be kinda sore instead of just bigger or firmer.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah the boob thing happens alot.

I do hate pregnancy scares too. Especially with 3 girlfriends!

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol!

Originally posted by Ricky
Yeah the boob thing happens alot.

I do hate pregnancy scares too. Especially with 3 girlfriends!
3 girlfriends? .. hmmm... u want a noddy badge or a medal?:rolleyes: lol... *sigh*

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol

Originally posted by Jay-X
ok, i read it again and got it, nice joke:D

tsk tsk tsk