Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Paradox's online adventures #2

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I normally like to meet girls in person. Recently though I decided to foray in to the online dating community. I am documenting some of my experiences here.

Late December I join a dating website. Girl #2

Her name is Tepid (well that's the name that I'm giving her).

Tepid does not respond to my first e-mail or my second one 2 weeks later. Finally I send an e-mail saying that I am going to drop her from my list. She shoots me an e-mail back and we start chatting. I get her number and give her a call.

She is a single mother, 5 years younger than me. She has 3 kids and no job.

I'm thinking to myself "What the hell is going on here?" She sends pics. She has 44g breasts and a cute face. She also has a nice personality and I decide to check her out.

We setup a first date to go to the movies. I take her to the movies. After the movies she says thanks for being a gentleman in the movies. I take this as a big hint to step it up.

We go to lunch after the movies and I kiss close. She had a temporary babysitter for her kids so we couldn't really do anything so I go home.

A little over a week later I call her for a date and she hems and haws about getting a babysitter. I figure she doesn't want to go out so I next her.

I get a call from her about three weeks later on a Sat morning. She says that she went out with another guy last night and he couldn't perform and that she was horny. I put on my cape and flew over to her house.

When I got there the place was unkept, clothes, empty drinking glasses, and toys...ect everywhere. She said she had 2 kids but she actually has 4 kids!!!.

I collect my thoughts and she asks me to get some vodka. I leave to get the vodka and I think about going home. Of course little brain reminds me about the 44g's and I go to the store.

Get back. We sit and chat and during. The kids come in and out of the room. During the convo she admits to me she is Bipolar!

I stop counting red flags because little brain wants to party and there's no talking him out of it. She sends the kids out side and we get into it. Just as we get going good the kids come back knocking at the door.

I decide that this would be a good time to exit so I tell her it isn't going to work like this and I go. I never called her back or returned her calls

Andy_Dufresne

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Plate material at best.

Wrap it tight, bro.

Been there.

Love it when you're going at it and you gotta kick the Big Wheel outta the way, then when you throw yourselves on the floor in the heat of passion a bunch of little Lego's scattered acrosss the floor f^cking lodge in your knee from the force.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Paradox said:
Just as we get going good the kids come back knocking at the door.
The other dude couldn't "perform" huh? Kinda hard when you got 4 brats beating on the bedroom door of the trailer.

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
The other dude couldn't "perform" huh? Kinda hard when you got 4 brats beating on the bedroom door of the trailer.
LOL true that's probably what happened to him. I didn't ask details because I wasn't interested. I was just happy he flopped (literally).

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Andy_Dufresne said:
Plate material at best.

Wrap it tight, bro.

Been there.

Love it when you're going at it and you gotta kick the Big Wheel outta the way, then when you throw yourselves on the floor in the heat of passion a bunch of little Lego's scattered acrosss the floor f^cking lodge in your knee from the force.
She wasn't even plate material. I didn't want to get involved with a bipolar woman.....again. Fire is hot. Fire burns. Me know fire is hot. Me no touch fire again.

MaddXMan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wanted to say I like these online adventures you post.....short, snappy and real.

cedd

Don Juan
Reaction score
She is a single mother, 5 years younger than me. She has 3 kids and no job.
best red flag EVER.

I get a call from her about three weeks later on a Sat morning. She says that she went out with another guy last night and he couldn't perform and that she was horny. I put on my cape and flew over to her house.

When I got there the place was unkept, clothes, empty drinking glasses, and toys...ect everywhere. She said she had 2 kids but she actually has 4 kids!!!.

I collect my thoughts and she asks me to get some vodka. I leave to get the vodka and I think about going home. Of course little brain reminds me about the 44g's and I go to the store.
Thats really impressive the things MEN could do to get an easy fvck..:)

cheers