Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Paradox's online adventures #1

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I normally like to meet girls in person. Recently though I decided to foray in to the online dating community. I documented some of my experiences here.

Late December I join a dating website. I meet Darla. Darla is a 5. She has a pleasant personality. We go to dinner. A week later we plan to see each other again for dinner. I'm waiting at the restaurant bar. The woman sitting next to me at the bar asks me something and I decide that I'll talk to her until Darla comes. I let the woman Monica know that I am waiting for my date and we continue talking.

Darla texts me that she is running late. That's fine with me because Monica is an 8. An hour passes and still no Darla so I order an appetizer to snack on at the bar. I tell Monica that I probably got stood up. Monica is sympathetic. I chat with Monica some more and number close.

I text Darla to tell her I am leaving the restaurant. She texts me back to say she was waiting for me outside the restaurant. She claims that I stood her up. Long story short I sleep with Monica a week later.

BudBundi

Don Juan
Reaction score
That was a short set of adventures.

Parasox

Reaction score
Quite short.

But he did end up with the better of the two in the end and that counts for something.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Paradox said:
I normally like to meet girls in person. Recently though I decided to foray in to the online dating community. I documented some of my experiences here.

Late December I join a dating website. I meet Darla. Darla is a 5. She has a pleasant personality. We go to dinner. A week later we plan to see each other again for dinner. I'm waiting at the restaurant bar. The woman sitting next to me at the bar asks me something and I decide that I'll talk to her until Darla comes. I let the woman Monica know that I am waiting for my date and we continue talking.

Darla texts me that she is running late. That's fine with me because Monica is an 8. An hour passes and still no Darla so I order an appetizer to snack on at the bar. I tell Monica that I probably got stood up. Monica is sympathetic. I chat with Monica some more and number close.

I text Darla to tell her I am leaving the restaurant. She texts me back to say she was waiting for me outside the restaurant. She claims that I stood her up. Long story short I sleep with Monica a week later.
Why would you start a thread here abouit your experiences with a dumb women (a HB5 at that ) who does not have the smarts to stick her head though the front door of the restaurant .

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
Why would you start a thread here abouit your experiences with a dumb women (a HB5 at that ) who does not have the smarts to stick her head though the front door of the restaurant .

I was gonna say, why are you going to dinner with a 5, unless it was blind?

Ive spent enough time with mediocre-looking women. You know, the kind you can objectively look at and say, "she's cute", but when you're face-to-face with her you'd rather make out with a tree.

On a related note, nothing will make you realize how homogeneous women are like online dating. Sometimes when I'm bored I'll peruse profiles...same things over and over and over.

They like to travel (so unique!), they like to hang out with their friends and have fun (who doesnt?), they like whatever local sports team, they aren't into games, they are silly, spontaneous, and outgoing.

It's the herd mentality. Women are "individual" as long as they have people around them who will support and validate their individuality. You really only see true, rugged independence in men.

Nelford

Don Juan
Reaction score
Colossus said:
I was gonna say, why are you going to dinner with a 5, unless it was blind?

Ive spent enough time with mediocre-looking women. You know, the kind you can objectively look at and say, "she's cute", but when you're face-to-face with her you'd rather make out with a tree.

On a related note, nothing will make you realize how homogeneous women are like online dating. Sometimes when I'm bored I'll peruse profiles...same things over and over and over.

They like to travel (so unique!), they like to hang out with their friends and have fun (who doesnt?), they like whatever local sports team, they aren't into games, they are silly, spontaneous, and outgoing.

It's the herd mentality. Women are "individual" as long as they have people around them who will support and validate their individuality. You really only see true, rugged independence in men.
Funny you mention the profile thing. I tried the whole online dating thing once due to high number of people doing it and I tell you all the profiles was the same just worded diffrent and showed a diffrent picture.

Do they honesty think we care about all that? You know how many women I met that say they workout and once you get to know them you find out they never go to the gym.

They don't do half if not all what they say they do. It's just bait to hook a guy. Also, they know us guys like football, that's why they list it as one of their interests.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
mrRuckus said:
Here's a fun online ad from a girl.

Her requirements:
She failed to mention you must also have at least a 7" c0ck and be great in the sack.

You know the worst part is, if she met a guy that had every one of her "requirements" she'd still find some reason you don't click and would end up picking some loser anyway. That and she's probably not that attractive on top of beng b1tch.

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I posted this nearly 4 months ago. When I didn't get replies I figured no one was interested. For the last 11 months I have been exclusively dating online girls. I will post #2 today.

Andy_Dufresne

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
mrRuckus said:
Here's a fun online ad from a girl.

Her requirements:
Hey Ruckus,

Tell her you'd only date her if her sister is available for a threesome.

Kinda like that rodeo sex joke.

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
Just to illustrate that women make mistakes just like you do. I'm sure that many guys on here have made similar mistakes.

Also, this is a true life experience so you can take what you want out of it. Many guys learn or are inspired from other guys field and lay reports.