"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Paradox of the Ages

papertowel

New Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2003
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
The absolute most important thing, (obviously brought up before but must
be repeated) is that you can't live your life longing for a woman.

A few years ago, I could think of nothing else but getting a girlfriend. Now, I don't want a girlfriend at all, but am very happy with my life, and how girls respond to me. It's in my side of the court. Now I can call the shots. What prompted the change? it's a mindset.

Now when I look at girls, I dont' think "Man, i want to have sex with her" or "I wish I had a girlfriend like that!" instead, what I think is, "Wow. she's cute." And that's it. I may go over and talk to
her, if I think she's worth it. I might not.
My analogy, and it's a little different, is: Beautiful girls, are, to me, like the "temporary Internet files" that you can clear off your computer. They occupy a space in my mind that I hold in reserve, and that I clear out. They are not with me 24/7. Because they are not my life, nor the focus
of my life. If they're lucky, they can hang with me. If they're not lucky, well, life's not always fair.

Girls are additional the whip cream on my life. Really good whip cream, sure, but you can have ice cream without it. Same thing.

It's the paradox of the ages. When you least expect something, it comes. Don't long or lust for women. That will make you more attractive to them, and they will react. But the idea is not to be a hypocrite, and act as though you don't want women, only for the purpose of getting them. The idea is to truly NOT WANT THEM. Be honest with yourself, and respect yourself. It may seem impossible, but it will come.

I used to be very shy and the Ultimate Nice Guy, and a hopeless "Emotional tampoon" That old behavior is sometimes hard to put down, and will jump up and bite me every so often. I am still working on it, to perfect my balance. it's a constant adjustment.

One thing I did do was buy better clothes, lift weights, and from spending a lot of time at the beach, got a tan. The beach, by the way is one of the best places to meet chicks and try your stuff. But just remember that you are at the beach to have fun, not oogle at every girl's bikini. :rolleyes:
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

DIESEL

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2002
Messages
2,443
Reaction score
9
Location
miami, fl, usa
Dude you should really read around before you waste your time posting this.

THANKS FOR REGURGITATING EVERYTHING YOU JUST READ ON THE BOARD.
 

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2003
Messages
755
Reaction score
9
I like you. You remind me of when I was young and stupid.:rolleyes:
 

Miles Davis

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 23, 2002
Messages
291
Reaction score
1
Location
New York City
Relax, I'm sure he knew that most of this stuff was on the site already. He wasn't loud and obnoxious about it, and didn't claim it was his own sh*t. With the plethora of information on this site, I don't see how you'd expect to see anything truly new and original in every single post...
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

DjDreamer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 6, 2003
Messages
574
Reaction score
3
Age
47
Location
3rd rock from the sun
showing confidence
being courageous
showing no fear
having no pressure
having fun
gaining experience
etc...

They have all been discussed before.

The tips forum is a source of motivation. I don't think it's a problem when someone takes an old idea and expresses it in a creative manner.

Originally posted by papertowel: Beautiful girls, are, to me, like the "temporary Internet files" that you can clear off your computer. They occupy a space in my mind that I hold in reserve, and that I clear out. They are not with me 24/7.
Nice analogy.
 

John Juan

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2003
Messages
87
Reaction score
0
Age
49
hell give the guy a break, many of us (myself included) were once AFCs and had our own revelations. just because its been posted before doesn't make it any less useful to someone who doesn't have a clue. at least the guy didn't post something like "buy her flowers and chocolates, and shower her with compliments, and she'll be yours forever" or some other bs. then we'd really have a reason to flame.
-jlc
 

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2002
Messages
1,203
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Grande Prairie
RTFB
 
Top