Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Painkillers missing from my pill cabinet

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Two summers ago I fractured a bone and was prescribed some pretty strong painkillers (tramadol, an opioid). I never took any though because I can handle some pain.

Today I as going through them and 6 of them were missing. Some chick I had over must have taken them. And this is why I hate plates, you're giving access to random people to your stuff and you never know who will do what.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you bringing druggies back to your house?

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Two summers ago I fractured a bone and was prescribed some pretty strong painkillers (tramadol, an opioid). I never took any though because I can handle some pain.

Today I as going through them and 6 of them were missing. Some chick I had over must have taken them. And this is why I hate plates, you're giving access to random people to your stuff and you never know who will do what.
How long are they staying at your place? Keep these things out of plain view and properly concealed. Or better yet, keep all your valuables somewhere they won't be able to rifle through them no matter how hard they look (a safe). Prescription medications are one thing - wait until they steal something much more valuable.

lgbs2004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe you should stop dating criminal women

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe you should stop dating criminal women

A lot of girls in the US are like this. Most wouldn't have the balls to take them though unless they are tipsy. Tramadol is a really ****ty drug to abuse btw. It causes seizures in people who abuse it recreationally and can make you more prone to seizures permanently even if it doesn't cause one immediately. Consider it a favor by her OP. Next time ask for hydros or percocets... not tramadol if prescribed something for pain.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
U had sex, u won. She stole some pills u werent even using, shrug it off bro.

logicallefty

Reaction score
She may have been an addict, or she may have sold them for the cash. Sux, but now you know its time to get a locked safe.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Charlie you've got a lot of balls stealing my money, this shows leadership. I'm promoting you to Management" - Frank Reynolds