Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

PAIN, The great teacher

Hef

Don Juan
Reaction score
I heard some news from my x girlfriend & I have started communicating via e-mail with my ex wife, both of which have made me thoughtful & reflective. I never tried to hurt any1 intentionally but sometimes it happens.
My x girfriend got herself fired when she got a very volatile schizoid attitude & started changing moods every 5 minutes, then dissed my friends, but the clincher was when we went on a ski trip & she started calling me an idiot, "BYE, theres the door" was my answer & of course she was crying saying that she didnt take me for ganted & she did appreciate me. but Obviously if u love some1 & u r not taking them for granted & do appreciate them u dont do all that nonsense.
Point of this is that when she starts acting like an idiot u have to set her straight & not take any crap or u r disrespecting yourself.
My first girlfriend after my divorce was the true Queen Pycho B from Hell & Man did she teach me a lot through pain. I was with her 9 torturous months, she was gorgeous I was blinded by that beauty & fell in love like an A$$. Looking back I realize she was nothing but an ignorant lazy addicted poor white trash Ho but I had no street smarts. Well after being taken for granted, used for $, & being cheated on with several men U learn a few things. so let me share the treasures I have learned from pain
1)Dont make excuses for women, if she is being mean to u or acting like an A$$, tell her to leave u alone or show her to the door
2) If she lied to u once, she'll do it again & again
3) DO NOT TRUST, trust must be earned not given, dont trust her just cus she's beautiful, do u know this person? do u know what she wants? do u know what she wants from u?
4) You should be as nice as possible but when u have to lay down the law be firm & let her know that theres no screwing around on this point
5)Respect each other, is she disrespects u, correct her quickly or show her the door
6)If u think she is taking u for granted or disrespecting u, tell her flat out. If she tries to turn the tables on u, show her the door
7) Dont put up with "female logic" this is an oxymoron, female logic does not exist, they r not logical beings
8)DO NOT build your life around 1 person, DO NOT forsake friends & family for her. For your own mental & emotional well being u must have a rounded portfolio of people. Maintain strong relationships with your family, friends, pets, cars, If she tries to make u break these or put herself on top, ask yourself why? & think about running
9)maybe this should have been #1, NEVER loose your objectivity, never let emotions cloud your judgement, if she is playing emotional games with u or hurting u, this means SHE DOESNT LOVE U!!!
10)Impermanence Rules, People change, she will not b the same person she is now forever & her perception & emotions towards u will change, never forget this
Good Luck

------------------
International Millionaire Playboy Dude

mellow mel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn Hef,
What your sayin sounds genuine. This is some real true to life lessons that everybody has or is going to experience. Thoughs of you who haven't experienced it yet need to listen to Hefs words. Pain, the great teacher. That's for real.

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ROFLOL!!!
It's the 10 relationship commandments
(Notorious Biggie Small's 10 crack comandments -Remix)

It has the same structure!!!
EXACTLY!!!
It's just missin the rhymes!

------------------
I'm Ghost, Peace Out.

(.`*·.¸(`*·.¸ ¸.·*´)¸.·*´.)
*·.«´¨`·.Dee-Zy.·´¨`».·*
_...,·'(.·'´(¸.·''·.¸)`'·.)'·,..._

Blue-eyed Devil

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i couldn't agree with you more hef. the exact same thing happened to me and i learned lots from the pain she put me through. these days i don't let beauty get in the way of my better judgement. trust, as well as respect, are vital in a serious relationship and a b!tch like that deserves neither. maybe some people can learn from our mistakes and avoid them to a point, here's for being optimistic.

devil

Poet

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Hef, we musta married & also had the same GF's! Only diff. was I was with my GF for 5 years off & on before I finally wised up. She was a lazy, no ambition party girl that wanted to just go out, drink / dance / fukk / lay on couch...repeat ad nauseum...She did have her good qualities & she wasn't intentionally a mean person but I finally had it with her. After I told her I was goin to Vegas to work & live I thought she would find that a great adventurous experience but to my surprise..she didn't want to leave her comfortable low paying job or change her life in any way so I said adios..I'm glad she didn't come with me...Later, Poet

------------------
Action is all....words don't mean ****.

Trust your instincts & nothing else.

JasonR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Although this is kinda off beat, my brother was murdered at 5 years old right infront of my eyes, and being turned down by a girl, or having someone leave you doesnt come close, u always have to remember that there ARE more important things in life than having a Wife, of GF, dont take LIFE itself foregranted..

------------------
Whatever....

BigBadJon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
See, this is what I'm talking about when I say you need to rely on the experiences of the older guys on this forum. Anyone who doubts the validity of advice given here should tatto these words of wisdom on their forearm. This isn't stuff you learn from reading books fellas. This is from the trenches.

Hef

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BigBadJon:
See, this is what I'm talking about when I say you need to rely on the experiences of the older guys on this forum. Anyone who doubts the validity of advice given here should tatto these words of wisdom on their forearm. This isn't stuff you learn from reading books fellas. This is from the trenches.
LOL BBJ it was an expensive lesson, I dont think I would have believed it if I read it in a book. Also I need to add that if all your friends say she doesnt love u, then guess what? They r probably correct
1 priceless story about karma in action. Queen Psycho B from Hell screwed me over for months, cruel on purpose, I think she abused me emotionally cus she was just a Mean person, cheated on me, even tried to seduce 1 of my best friends while I was sleeping in the same house!!! used me for my $, on & on & I just hung out like a dope till 1 of her best friends told me she was cheating on me & I went bezerk & finally got pissed enough to toss her A$$
anyways a week after the break up I had to fly off on a business trip in a real bad mental state, I called her & she tells me that she had all the jewelry & clothes I bought her in a duffel bag in the trunk of her friends car, & THE CAR BURNED TO THE GROUND!!!!!! with all the stuff in it, I though to myself "Thank you God"
that was great
It took me about a year to get over that cus I was so dopey in love but now I learned my lesson & I have enough Mojo & knowledge that as soon as a woman starts to display nonsense actions she is out the door for good.
My last X was pretty surprised when we got back from a ski trip & she was acting nasty & I tossed her too.
I tell the new 1 she can have whatever she wants as long as she behaves & my finger is always on the door handle

Marauder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Hef:

1)Dont make excuses for women, if she is being mean to u or acting like an A$$, tell her to leave u alone or show her to the door

3) DO NOT TRUST, trust must be earned not given, dont trust her just cus she's beautiful, do u know this person? do u know what she wants? do u know what she wants from u?
4) You should be as nice as possible but when u have to lay down the law be firm & let her know that theres no screwing around on this point
5)Respect each other, is she disrespects u, correct her quickly or show her the door
6)If u think she is taking u for granted or disrespecting u, tell her flat out. If she tries to turn the tables on u, show her the door
9)maybe this should have been #1, NEVER loose your objectivity, never let emotions cloud your judgement, if she is playing emotional games with u or hurting u, this means SHE DOESNT LOVE U!!!
10)Impermanence Rules, People change, she will not b the same person she is now forever & her perception & emotions towards u will change, never forget this

Hef, I couldn't agree more on your treasures...After all those **** I had been through, these rules have become my guiding principles in my dating life...I can call them my commandments!!!

------------------
Marauder

What that don't kill me only
makes me stronger...

Hidden-Danjer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well done Hef, good post!

I think this guy hasa lot of good advice guys... Listen to him!

I can see him moving on to become the next of the greats...

Vassago - BigDon - Anti-Dump - Adonis - Hef???

So why do these guys have so much good advice to offer?

Simply because they have so much experience, and thats something we ALL need much more of!!! -REMEMBER!

------------------
*Hidden-Danjer*

Stand back people I am in love with myself!

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bump

DJ Hawtness

Don Juan
Reaction score
AFC's and some DJ's still get confused when about these things...

You are infatuated with a woman that you have JUST asked out, you DO NOT love her. :/

You don't know her, you haven't been around her, and your fantasies won't cut it, so stop slacking off and go talk to her (just don't get confused if you start successful).

wasurfr

Don Juan
Reaction score
can some one help me i am looking o find out about basic boot camp. I can't find a thread thats current or anything. I really want to do it.

Virtú

Don Juan
Reaction score
What should I do if pain, or the possibility of pain, due to simple effort as well as failure, is discouraging to me?

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
damn man, i love it

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Virtú
What should I do if pain, or the possibility of pain, due to simple effort as well as failure, is discouraging to me?
you should learn to love it. **** man, pain makes you feel alive! Life these days is a plastic shell. Most of us are completely disassociated from each other. we go to work, go home, go to sleep, wake up, go to work, and repeat. WE ARE DRONES. Is there any wonder why so many people are addicted to drugs and alcohol? its cause reality is boring. **** man, take EVERY opportunity to talk to a girl, or ANYONE. just by speaking to a stranger you have regained a little of your humanity. get out there and PROVE YOU'RE ALIVE!