"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Paimai?

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 22, 2003
Messages
734
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Miami
What is PAIMAI? Where can I find info on PAIMAI?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2002
Messages
703
Reaction score
8
Age
40
Location
Brazil
Taken from fastseduction.com:

pAImAI: pre-approach invitation male invitation
IOI : indicator of interest


pre-AI male AI, a semi-passive action or series of actions meant to inducement a chick to initiate an AI. A means to "pre-condition" a chick to initiate some form of non-verbal IOI before actually approaching her or doing an opener, usually the best IOI response to the structure being an AI. Essentially, it's a conscious male tactic (applied as if it was unconscious) that reverses the frame of a female unconscious "PU" tactic. 3 levels of pre-approach: 1.) No AI, walk into a room full of 100 chicks, randomly approach 10, randomly get 1 or 2 interested, perhaps not your best choice of chicks overall, but still better than 0. 2.) AI observation, walk into a room, observe the 10-20 chicks giving you AI, pick the 5 that interest you, spend half the time interacting with half as many chicks who've shown already shown interest (2 * 2 * 2 = 8x efficiency, with increased chick quality). And, with the more positive interactions, social proof for the other 95 chicks is enhanced, providing a method of roughly 10x better results. 3.) pAImAI+AI, walk into a room of 100 chicks, vibe intent everywhere and make presence known, observe chicks selectively (like a calm hunter), and cause 30 chicks to display clear IOIs or initiate significant AIs, approach the few (2-3) that REALLY interest you, knowing they are already highly interested, and that you've already displayed intent (10x AI efficiency * 1.5chicks * 2x interest = 30x efficiency, with MUCH increased chick quality). Overall, the first method is still better than what most guys do, so understanding pAImAI/AI structure, even without many PU skills under one's belt, increases opportunity at least 30x, if not 100x. Note: Some people migth refer to pAImAI as IAI ("Inducement to Approach Invitation"). Also, capitalization isn't strict on pAImAI - it can be types as paimai or PAIMAI, and pronounced "pie-my".
 

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 22, 2003
Messages
734
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Miami
if I am not mistaken the last AI in pAImAI means Approach Invitation right?

AI used alone means the same thing also am I correct?

BTW thanks for the info.
 

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 3, 2003
Messages
348
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
WA State
Christ.. This isn't a science. The acronyms start to get kinda annoying after awhile.
 
Joined
Jun 21, 2003
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Georgia
Before i approach a girl i like to make eye contact. What you should do is look at a girl from head to toe while she looking at you then look her inthe eye. But dont look her in the eye like a wild animal look at her with passion.

Now dont look away first make her look away first why. What this does is assert your dominance. Also it makes her insecure because its like your evaluating her. So her need to have approval of others also makes your approach that much easier. So as you can see your approach is given alot of a better chance of being sucessful.

P.S. F U C K you Dj's all who want to be a Dj forget everything i just taught all who want to be a mack follow me to salvation from this decaying site. Where the once great stay.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
You know your pathetic when you formulate a science for an activity which is meant to be enjoyable.

Sick ****s.
 

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 22, 2003
Messages
734
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Miami
well don't blame BBB. He just got it from another website.

I agree with the science thing.
 

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 22, 2003
Messages
734
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Miami
ok I just finally got enough interest to read what BBB posted.

Damn that thing looks like it came straight out of the dictionary.

Really all it means is reading the woman if she is interested in you before approaching. It makes you alot more successful in your approach.

I do this by making eye contact with her and hold it until she looks away. If she holds the eye contact for long enough than I can tell she is interested.

I haven't tried the technique mentioned by James Cox IV pn outc but I will try it.

It seems like a good one. I will try it next time I get a chance to.
 
Top