“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Paid dating sites

davidsonj73

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2023
Messages
389
Reaction score
64
On paid dating sites, what is the cost breakdown per message on various sites?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

BPH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2010
Messages
3,879
Reaction score
2,923
Location
Wilmington, DE
Dude...

Your recent post history includes:

Asking about when to reveal your weird fetishes...

Asking where you should visit to hook up as much as possible...

Asking whether you should lower your standards and date women with felonies...

And now asking about which dating sites you should pay for...

You ok man? It sounds like you have some problems you should address before you start trying to date - or whatever you're trying to do here.
 

davidsonj73

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2023
Messages
389
Reaction score
64
"Hello young woman, do you want to make some extra cash working from home? Just chat with men on our dating website and pocket 50% of the profits. The more you can entice them, the more money you'll make. Some of our girls chat with 10-15 guys at the same time, using our scripts, from naughty high school girl to bored housewife."

Do you still don't get that dating apps are not created to match people up, but to extract money from the lonely and the desperate? I'm a few years behind you in age, but I hope I won't turn into a clueless doddering old fool...
So the paid dating sites are a scam. Good to know!
 

davidsonj73

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2023
Messages
389
Reaction score
64
Dude...

Your recent post history includes:

Asking about when to reveal your weird fetishes...

Asking where you should visit to hook up as much as possible...

Asking whether you should lower your standards and date women with felonies...

And now asking about which dating sites you should pay for...

You ok man? It sounds like you have some problems you should address before you start trying to date - or whatever you're trying to do here.
I've been recently evaluated by a psychiatrist because my family thinks I've been acting strange lately. I was cleared by the psychiatrist. I think I'm just weird according to most people's definitions.
 
Top