Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pacquaio vs Horn

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anybody see this? Pacquaio get ripped off or what?

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I assumed Pacquiao would win after the 12th round. The scorecard had him at 117 to 115 I believe. I was absolutely shocked when they gave Horn the title.

It was a good fight. Manny landed hella clean punches. Horn was agressive. But the judges must have been on crack.

On the bright side, glad I didn't have to see that on Pay-Per-View.

Boxing on ESPN is lit.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been trolling the living **** out of my wife who loves Manny and is a surprisingly astute boxing fan. I had to sleep on the couch I passed her off so bad.

I mean outside the third and ninth Manny wasn't a clear winner of anything

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean outside the third and ninth Manny wasn't a clear winner of anything
Bible Belt's stats say otherwise.

It was a hometown win by Horn. Him winning helps boxing more. And I think the judges were counting headbutts for him, which were responsible for most of Pacquaio's bleeding.

Sho-No-Luv

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Manny knocked him down at least twice. Pacman Clearly won three and nine like backbreaker said.

But, It wouldn't be the first time Manny got robbed, probably won't be the last..:(

Seems fixed to setup a rematch..

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was a great fight. Mad respect for Horn who took it to him! That being said objectively I'd say Pac should have won the fight. On the other hand he shouldn't have let Horn be as competitive as he was. I think Pac clearly showed he is starting his demise, hopefully he has enough sense to retire before he does get beat really badly as so many former greats have.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He fought that fight as the bigger more agressive man. Made pacquaio fight his fight, hurt him multiple times and showed great discipline and heart.
I agree Horn had heart, but it looked to me that it was mainly the headbutting when he hurt Pacquaio.
"Hurt" is subjective though. Punch stats less so.
It's true Pacquaio couldn't seal the deal in the 9th, but Horn was never close to knocking him out.
I don't see how you can say Horn hurt Pacquaio, but not the other way around. Did you see Horn's face? Besides, the ref almost stopped the fight.

There is no such thing as a robbery in a close fight.
My dad used to say that if one guy is the champ, the other guy has to clearly take the belt from him. If it's a tossup, the champ will get the benefit of the doubt. He wasn't a boxer though. That certainly wasn't the case here.

Given your comments, I'm wondering what you think about Floyd Mayweather.