Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Packed Food

affirmed

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bare in mind, however difficult it might seem, I am a vegetarian. I go to college and want to get more meals in, each with protein. Usually all I can really bring is sandwiches but it seems anything with protein in that would suit that kind of packable snack has loads of fat as well. Cheese, Eggs, peanut butter... I'm really not sure what else I can bring in that is appropriate other than protein bars which are too expensive for my budget.

What sorts of things do you bring to work/college ?

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by affirmed
Bare in mind, however difficult it might seem, I am a vegetarian.
Heh.. you arent alone. Honestly, I have been vegetarian for over a year and a half (vegan a year-- but not vegan right now), and I still have trouble finding decent food to eat. There are some good sandwiches that can be made with tofu, which is a great source of protein with little fat. You could always buy some packages of tofu and eat them straight, but unless you are weird, that would taste pretty terrible.

Try vegweb.com/food. They have some great recipes. I try to eat as much fat as possible, so I can't really give you many straight suggestions.

This would be a good question to ask at the vegsource.com forum. <--- Good people.

Anyone who tries to turn this into a flame war (its inevitable) gets a punch in the nose.

affirmed

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for that answer Mr. Zelemont. Much appreciated :)