Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Oxytocin: Just Release..

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting title eh?

For those of you who know what Im talking about, GOOD FOR YOU!

For those who dont:

Oxytocin is a chemical released in the body, its been in some of my posts, but I highly doubt there are people here who follow my "writings" intensly enough to notice(or care :) ). Anyway, Oxytocin is a chemical which is released when one (especially females) is in a comfortable secure state. For females, this chemical is often released while breast feeding. Now obviously it would benefit us to have women release this chemical in our presence, but its also unlikely they would let us be breast fed by them. (at least not when we just meet) But, the chemical is also released when people are in "love". However, just as sucking on nipples, this too will take a certain amount of time to accomplish.

Never fear! KINO is here!

Yes thats right, touching releases oxytocin. So now, you have good scientific biological, chemical, materialic (solid), proof of why kino is so great. (and you doubted it?! *tisk tisk)

Now mind you when I say "kino" I greatly and foremostly imply CORRECT kino. But that isnt the main goal of this post; the main goal was to share information which I found interesting, without any disregard as to what you think of it. :p .

Marquez

Don Juan
Reaction score
good scientific backup why kino works. oxytocin is also released during orgasm. the hormone increases the ability to bond and makes more sociable. male hormoes (i.e. testosterone) dimish the effects of oxytocin (it is also released in males).

Vronski

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pop quiz

So if kino releases oxytocin, then the release is triggered by just a touch. So everything that touches her highness, be that your hand, her hand, your winky-dink, or the back of that chair she's sitting on, everything releases oxytocin.

Or is it only when touched by person of opposite sex?

siph

Don Juan
Reaction score
hes on target but slightly off the mark. oxycotin is an opiate derivative similar to heroin. It dulls pain and makes you pretty much ambivalent to the world. What it does is trigger a release of endorphins. Endorphins are also commonly released during physical exercise. This is the force behind a runners high. So nice way to point this out, but im losing my faith in oreo if he doesnt even really know what oxycotin is. Odd, if you have any research showing this oreo id appreciate seeing it. Its just that your statements are not entirely correct and my trust of the accuracy of your information is not that high as a result.

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the tip. How did you discover the scientific evidence to kino?

Marquez

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by siph
So nice way to point this out, but im losing my faith in oreo if he doesnt even really know what oxycotin is.
He is talking about oxytocin, a natural hormone, not oxycotin, a prescription drug.

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I first heard of Oxytocin, when I watched a video on LOVE and the differences between male and female minds. Also, recently in a Readers Digest at my dentist, I was scrolling through the pages, when I saw "Keeping you Relationship in TOUCH" as the title of an article. In the article it spoke of Oxytocin, and how when a person is touched, that chemical is released.

SIPH: "...Located in a bony cavity just below the base of the brain is one of the endocrine system's most important members: the pituitary gland. Often described as the body’s master gland, the pituitary secretes several hormones that regulate the function of the other endocrine glands. Structurally, the pituitary gland is divided into two parts, the anterior and posterior lobes, each having separate functions. The anterior lobe regulates the activity of the thyroid and adrenal glands as well as the reproductive glands. It also regulates the body's growth and stimulates milk production in women who are breast-feeding. Hormones secreted by the anterior lobe include adrenocorticotropic hormone (ACTH), thyrotropic hormone (TSH), luteinizing hormone (LH), follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH), growth hormone (GH), and prolactin. The anterior lobe also secretes endorphins, chemicals that act on the nervous system to reduce sensitivity to pain.

The posterior lobe of the pituitary gland contains the nerve endings (axons) from the hypothalamus, which stimulate or suppress hormone production. This lobe secretes antidiuretic hormones (ADH), which control water balance in the body, and oxytocin, which controls muscle contractions in the uterus..."-
from the URL : http://encarta.msn.com/encnet/refpages/RefArticle.aspx?refid=761574274&para=35#p35

Then there is a chart which you can see at this URL:http://encarta.msn.com/encnet/refpages/RefMedia.aspx?refid=461547442

Vronski: I doubt that her clothes or her chair is going to trigger oxytocin release, people normally are used to that form of touching. If she were to rub herself on her chair, then that active touching, that would release oxytocin. If you were to place your hand on someones shoulder, they would realise this at first, but if you held it there for a few hours then they would forget that its there, and hence it wouldnt be releasing oxytocin. If you just placed that hand there and gave then sort of a"pat" on the shoulder, then that would be acknowledged as a touch. Also holding hands, because it moves around and keeps stimulating the nerves also releases oxytocin.

The air is touching us too right now, but its not causing more oxytocing to be released then usual.

Marquez: Thanks, and yep your right about the things you said about oxytocin as well.

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so i now i have to finger her nipples in order to release oxytocin? heheee

JustDoItAlways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A very recent study shows that the release of oxytocin is maximized or even only the result of slower, soft pressure, stroking motions.

In other words, it is not as much the touching but more stroking and rythmic pressure touching.

The reason is that there are different nerve pathways involved. We have nerves that are designed for quick, fast motions and reactions and we have the so-called slow twitch nerve pathways that are designed for slower more in-depth reactions. These are the ones that direct the release of oxytocin.

So, stoke her hands, her forearms, her back, her hair, and especially the really sensitive erogenous zones, the back of the neck, her tits and nipples, the back of the knee, the back of the elbow, the ankles, the wrists, her butt (especially the area where the butt and leg come together), the traps area, the area where the collar bone and neck muscles come together and anywhere on her face especially the lips (face lips and the other ones of course.)

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks JustDoItAlways, but tahts more getting into the HOW of kino, not so much the reasons why it works, good post though :)

Squy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well, by now anyone who doubt Kino doesnt work should be ***** slaps and sent to read the DJbible right away.

Cyledehysp

Don Juan
Reaction score

Tryin to Grow a Chin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by siph
hes on target but slightly off the mark. oxycotin is an opiate derivative similar to heroin. It dulls pain and makes you pretty much ambivalent to the world. What it does is trigger a release of endorphins. Endorphins are also commonly released during physical exercise. This is the force behind a runners high. So nice way to point this out, but im losing my faith in oreo if he doesnt even really know what oxycotin is. Odd, if you have any research showing this oreo id appreciate seeing it. Its just that your statements are not entirely correct and my trust of the accuracy of your information is not that high as a result.
You're thinking of Oxycontin, a narcotic pain reliever. He's talking about OXYTOCIN, which he accurately described.

JustDoItAlways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Edit, Sorry, I didn't read through all the posts above. I guess my point below was already answered in better detail above.

Originally posted by oreo_renegade
thanks JustDoItAlways, but tahts more getting into the HOW of kino, not so much the reasons why it works, good post though :)
Its just bio-chemistry. Moma Nature needs some way to motivate us to do the things that benefit us down the road (in this case, bonding and the feelings of love.)

In you want to look at it from an evolutionary perspective, Humans (and other animals) need to have these feelings simply as way to aid procreation, ensure that we are sufficiently motivated to successfully raise our off-spring as well as develop other bonding friendships for protection, obtaining resources etc.

If you just want to look at in terms of the bio-chemistry of the brain, it is just one those neuro-transmitters involved in the feelings of love.

Touching and stroking (something that feels good to her, signals to her that she can trust you because you like her, signals to her that you are interested in her for more than friendship, signals to her that you are a good match since you are doing it and she is letting you, etc. etc.) subconsiously triggers her body to begin the bonding process.

Oxytocin is also released when a baby is suckling, another one of those methods that Moma Nature uses to motivate a mother to bond with her child.

There are certainly more processes (bio-chemical and others) that are involved however.

Anyone want to buy a used bio-chem textbook?

Last edited: