Owning the place

SOLDIERM16

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok. I cant stress enough about how important it is to LOOK like you are in control. Control is the key. Even if you do not know where you are or what you are doing, if you keep your cool and take control of the situation at hand, you will look like a real Pro.

This weekend was my 21st birthday. A couple of my friends decided to take me to Las Vegas for my birthday. I have been on this site for only 2 weeks, but i have seen drastic changes in my pimp game. So although it seemed like the club scene in Vegas is totally out of my league, I took control and owned the damned place.

On Saturday, my friends told me to dress casual because we were not going to do too much... Just stay inside and drink. But a friend of ours had a connection to get us into Club ICE and so we headed over there. Once we got there, I noticed that everyone was wearing their absolute best. They all had nice slacks, shiny dress shoes, and Gucci.... whatever they can find. I looked at myself and noticed that i had on old Vans, jeans, a T-shirt, and an LA baseball cap. I thought to myself "Yea im gettin in". But i told myself, might as well act like you own the place. What have you got to lose.

So we get in the front of the line, no waiting.. no paying.. but the bouncer says, "hey, no hats" so, looking in his eyes.. i unzip my fly, and stick it in my pants and zip back up... and tell him "better?" He laughed and said "sure" So i walk right in well all the girls in line start laughin at how i handled it... but hey.. i own the place.

Since its my birthday, my friends wanted to buy me some Dom champagne... So i go up to the bar and see this hot white bartender in vinyl. And i talk to her like i do this all the time saying: "I want two bottles of Dom and two tables in VIP" Now it took about half an hour, and the whole time im at the bar lookin like i do this all the time. And after a while, the bartender girl starts hitting on me... putting ice down her top and staring at me, smiling. I get her name, but i go off dancing with every girl i see. If i wanted to dance, id just take em. I dont know why.. or how... but i dont get turned down once.

Now i get into VIP... and i put my hat on (cuz once you get into VIP, they let you do whatever u want) There are some basketball players, and some asian dudes. With hot asian chicks. Once the champagne was poured... the gold diggers came flocking. Talking to us, trying to get at us. i let them go as far as they wanted. They werent gettin a penny... cuz in reality, i didnt even have one. But i looked like i did. And to them its all that mattered.

But i came to dance, so i am dancing with everyone, not giving a rats a55. I took the b-ballers dates away from them to dance, and the asian girls too. Once girl took my hat off me and started to wear it tryin to be sexy... but i stopped dancing and made her gold digging ass give it back... By the end of the night. I had the girls, the asian dudes, the waitresses, and even the bouncers dancing... Just cuz i worked the room so friendly and so in control, that after a while, they WANTED to do what i said.

Now this will probably never happen again. I have no job, dont go to school. I just spent these last two weeks self improving. And it has worked wonders. And in these last two days, i cant go anywhere without picking up chicks... Not cuz i am good looking.. But cuz i act like i F***in own the damned place.

Girls arent about looks... They like those in control... The leaders, the teachers, the fun ones... the ones that dont have a care in the world cuz they OWN the place. But hey, even if u dont, they wont know till they already hit it.

:D

Last edited:

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good stuff SOLDIERM16
you are a natural my friend!
:D

Resident DJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wicked Good. You're right...if you stand tall and act like you own the place, act like you're in complete control (even if you're far from it)...then pretty soon you DO own the place. I've done it before (though not on quite as epic a scale as this) and it truly is the 5h1t. Good Post.

SOLDIERM16

Don Juan
Reaction score
For sure. Since then, everywhere i have gone, to the mall, to the Toyota dealership (car needed an oil change after the long drive), If u believe u are in control of that whole establishment.... everyone... the girls, the guys, the kids, the dogs, the food... everyone, will believe that u are in charge.

Last edited:

Mercury21

Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread isn't getting the attention it deserves. Excellent advice!

When you are in control of yourself, the situation etc...you will naturally come off as confident, funny, comfortable, and intelligent.

And that is what we all strive to achieve. Great story and advice soldier!

Remember: Always act and feel like you are in control.

SOLDIERM16

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow. thanks a lot Mercury. U really made me feel like im makin a contribute to this kick ass site

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
please note, this happened in a night-club situation. since we don't know much about soldier, this is just fluff. in real life, people will see you as a pushover if you act this way.