Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Owning property and status

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After 22 years of renting, I finally bought a townhome at 43 years of age.
Do chicks actually care about this? Do they see you as a loser if you are X years old and are still renting?

Billtx49

Reaction score
Do chicks actually care about this? Do they see you as a loser if you are X years old and are still renting?
They comprehend that you had the available resources and stability needed to acquire some property. It adds to your perceived personal profile in their eyes…

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends. A 18-24 year old won't give a **** as long as you dont live with your parents. A 25-30 wont care as long as you dont have a roommate. 30+ is where they start caring about you owning your own place as it gives the impression you have your **** together and could potentially gain some equity from selling to buy your forever home with her.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True about the 18-24 year old. I was involved with a 21 year old last year (very brief) and she didn't seem to care I lived in some crappy rental.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More importantly now you can fit out as a cool place to hangout. In my much younger days I ve fvcked girls on the disgusting carpet of a share house. I was in more danger of std from the carpet than the girl. Sloots gonna sloot.

Yeah at 43 good move. Dealing with property managers not fun always chiseling for the owner and trying to blame you for normal wear and tear. I had one try and say I was responsible for a crack in a door. Covered in dirt house had shifted and obviously from 20 years ago.

Last edited:

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t think they see you as a loser if your renting. If your 43 and still living in your moms basement maybe that will influence them. I don’t tell females anything about my finances or what I own.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its all a mindset. As long as you dont get chucked then you are not a loser.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends.... Where you rent and live. It depends on her age.... You pay 1k to 2k for appartment ? Live in nice neighbourhood? Or live in section 8 ghetto????? Some apartments are better than houses. Some condos too.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Owning a property has it's pluses and minuses. Here's the low down.

Pluses -
- You can generally do what the f uck you want with the place.
- You're the boss.
- It's yours (if you pay the taxes and mortgage).
- It is considered an asset and tends to help build wealth.

Cons -
- Taxes
- Hope your handy. If not, you'll be hiring someone to fix s hit.
- Hard to move or relocate at a later date.
- Nosy neighbors. Walk around with a gun (licensed) and they will be too scared to be nosy.
- Upkeep and upgrades.
- Usually more expensive then rent, but you are not throwing your money away; in general.

What I did was buy a side by side duplex in my city. It needed a little work, which I did most and I have a tenant next door to me. Their rent pays for my mortgage, taxes and most of my living expenses. After a few years, I bought a couple of other multi-families and it brings in a nice side income.