Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Own yourself.

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when i was a young boy i often got picked on alot , i started to get in trouble at school for fighting, and my grades started to slip. i think this is pretty normal for teenage boys growing up.
my grandmother started to gaslight me , saying i was starting fights ..she used to always tell me ''everybodys not out to get you'' i would then explain myself and defend myself saying i was the one getting picked on, this was wrong .
what i should have did was went right along with it (example: yeah you're right i guess im gonna get mine one day)
this would have bully-proofed me in 3 ways..

#1) it would take the steam out of the predators attacks , discouraging any future attacks.

#2) by going along with it , i dont have to explain myself , which is a submissive behavior.

and 3) it shows emotional strength , that i trust my own logic and reasoning. ( gaslighting is a psychological attack that causes the victim to question their own reality and cannot work if you trust yourself)

it wasnt long before my brother and mom started to join in and start gaslighting, sayin i was gonna get beat up for starting more trouble and planting more negative thoughts in my mind,its kinda sad how even some very intelligent ppl can latch right on and get encouraged to bully you once they see how easy it is.
we are men here, if someone tries to gaslight you, nip that sh1t in the bud right there and kill it and show them and the people around you, that you are headstrong and they cant fvck with you because you accept yourself.