Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Own yourself, and get free...

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The two best things I can advise one to do is

1. Own yourself.
2. Be free.

This is not a quick one-two punch trick to get the girls. It is a mentality thing, a personal thing. It will make you a more happy, confident, and unique individual. And others will be drawn to you because of it.

How do you own yourself? Easy. You just accept who you are. You have flaws as well as good points, and once you take responsibility for them you may find that they are not flaws at all. Many times flaws are what make you memorable and even loved. People often tell me I am crazy. When they tell me this I just agree, and tell them it is fun. It is free. And once they realize that I am not going to submit to whatever their idea of normal is, they either respect me more or they are jealous, or both! And it’s also great for the confidence, because I know if anything, I am unforgettable.

How do you get free? Easy. Once you own yourself, no one else can. They can’t tell you how to be, how to feel, how to act. They can’t tell you who you are. You start to care less about what people think of you, and so it becomes less of a factor in your every day decisions. You are free do think and be who you are, and it will come across in your actions and your personality. You will separate yourself from the masses. And instead of being AFRAID of being an individual, you will be FREE to be so.

And the power you’ll have! People often have a hard time describing me, but every now and then they hit it right on the head. I am a free spirit. Because of this I can do all kinds of things “normal” people wouldn’t do. As a matter of fact I have friends of the opposite sex who will tell me about how years ago I did something completely “crazy” to them. They remember this after years. Example? Once at a park a few of us were swinging on the swing sets like children, and I just hopped on a friends lap, and did the spider (if you know what that is). It was something my mother used to do with me when I was like three, and I didn’t think anything of it, because I am a free spirit. And it was memorable, accidentally sexual, and completely ok because that is something a free spirit would do. I bet you are already imaging the possibilities.

It all starts with owning yourself. Just try it. Get to know yourself, and discover which flaws are really character assets. Get to really like yourself, and don’t be afraid to stick up for yourself. Once you get good at owning yourself, you will begin to feel the freedom I feel everyday. And soon after, you will be free. You’ll stop being so afraid to do things you wouldn’t normally do. Normal. Uggg! Who wants normal anyways?

Just imagine the doors that will unlock when you free yourself.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like you

"bump"

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Add+

That comes with thinking positively, letting go of the past, looking past the insults/mistakes (learning from them), taking to heart the compliments and working hard/thinking clearly.

You agree iqqi?

Is it as easy as you say though? I'm all for changing my outlook by the minute because we are only here for a very short time.

SolidGK

Don Juan
Reaction score
this is obviously an awesome concept, one that it is imperative all aspiring DJs understand and make use of before working on the finer aspects of their game...but...

is this attainable? how? what are some logical steps one can take to achieve this? how could NLP and/or self hypnosis be of use?

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That comes with thinking positively, letting go of the past, looking past the insults/mistakes (learning from them), taking to heart the compliments and working hard/thinking clearly...
definately. but i'd have to say that owning yourself means that not only do you let go of the past, but you accept it without regret because it is what shaped you.

just like any change of perspective, it takes time, as well as trust in yourself. but its such an addictive feeling once you just let go and accept yourself, so it definately gets easier. its one of those things that DOESNT really require discipline. as a matter of fact, i often explain to people that I am ruled by my "id".

the key here is that you must be a good person, to know that you are a good person, and then you can have faith in yourself and anything you do. this in no way means that you no longer listen to what people say about you, it means that you know better how to filter what criticism is important, and not.

making sense?

What is this 'spider' technique you speak of
the guy sits on the swing, and the girl climbs into his lap with her legs in the opposite direction. the guy starts off, you know, pushing them off the ground, then as he is coming down, the girl extends her legs as she is going up. guess i could show you better than tell you...and you have nice friction...:D

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
but you accept it without regret because it is what shaped you.
Awesome. For some...but you accept it without regret or shame because it is what shaped you. That's good stuff, the kind of stuff I come here for.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what are some logical steps one can take to achieve this?
is there a trait of yours that you like, but other people use against you?
"solid gk, you are so retarded, you listen to 80's music???"
instead of turning the station, you turn it up and sing to it! because 80's music is cool!

have you ever been out with a girl and had the crazy urge to do something off the wall? like, i dunno, grab a branch and use it as a mike to serenade her? well don't suppress those things! do them!

SolidGK

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL ok ive got you...so its all about spontaneity and doing what you want without letting any kind of social or personal restrictions get in the way, like the three second rule? Ill give it a try- and i can see how the initial three week reprogramming period wouldnt be very hard to pass through with such addictive results...
Jonathan

Mr. Mystery

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is my definition of confidence.

Life is to short to live to please others, live to please yourself, indulge in your silly urges.

If you know your a cool person and like yourself and your traits people will respond positively, and if they don't, oh well, if they don't like you for you, fvck em they won't be much fun to hang out with anyway if they don't enjoy similiar things that you enjoy.

The percentage of people today live through other peoples eyes, trying to do what they think others want them to do so they will be accepted. Truelly sad, they will regret it on their death bed.

You ARE unique, take pride in yourself and your habits, tendencies, and tastes.

Good tip Iqqi.

Mr. Mystery

Mr. Mystery

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by iqqi
definately. but i'd have to say that owning yourself means that not only do you let go of the past, but you accept it without regret because it is what shaped you.
Example:

When I tell people of my troubled past I always say that I'm not mad about it, and I'm actually thankful for it because it shaped and made me who I am today and I'm extremely pleased with the man I've become.

Iqqi, you and I are definetly on the same page.

Mr. Mystery

TTAG

Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi is a cvnt.....literally.

just to confirm......we all know iqqi is a female, yeah?

ok, one of the best things i have learnt from this site is something along the lines of.....

dont listen to what women say, follow what women do.

ie. women say they want a nice guy, and we know they dont, they really want that spontaneous, bad boy.

the point? follow what iqqi does, not what she says. for this reason alone i disagree.

the other thing you need to keep in mind when 'freeing' yourself; is that there will be other consequences.

with every action there is a reaction, we can control our actions, but not the reaction, just remember that before getting any wild ideas.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop being retarded with this "Never listen to a woman"

Everything with that theory has a limittation..its not set in stone

If a woman on here tells you, "If you are getting aggressively sexual with a girl and she yells STOP!, she really means STOP!"

Are you going to come back with , "Never listen to a woman on this board!"

iqqi is giving advice that is based more on developing character and lowering inhibition and being content with who you are

She isnt giving you advice on how to get women interested in you

But more on freeing your mind to build a character that people will remember

Ive done $hit like sit in a water fountain in the middle of a busy street in nice clothes, bring a chick a rotiserrie chicken as a gift, give women .25 cent jewelry pieces professing my "undying love", or go to a grocery store and fill my pockets with groceries (sausage, cans, bags of rice, etc) making it obvious im trying to "steal" things..just to see if the workers would say anything, or buy a package of chicken feet and ask the clerks if they had nail polish for chicken feet?

Most of the people Im with crack up and will bring it up 3 years down the road and say "remember when you did this???" or tell their other friends about you

the point is, there is a fun, unihibited child inside everyone that other people are drawn to..dont repress it!

Reaction score
Quote from MO-BOMBS:

If a woman on here tells you, "If you are getting aggressively sexual with a girl and she yells STOP!, she really means STOP!"

yeah look what happened to Kobie!

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Know it all.

Originally posted by TTAG
just to confirm......we all know iqqi is a female, yeah?

ok, one of the best things i have learnt from this site is something along the lines of.....

dont listen to what women say, follow what women do.

ie. women say they want a nice guy, and we know they dont, they really want that spontaneous, bad boy.

the point? follow what iqqi does, not what she says. for this reason alone i disagree.

the other thing you need to keep in mind when 'freeing' yourself; is that there will be other consequences.

with every action there is a reaction, we can control our actions, but not the reaction, just remember that before getting any wild ideas.
Read what you've written, then read it again. If the lights go on as to why you're still single then.......
There are always exceptions to every rule.
BTW-The c word. Bad form directed at a woman. Bet the site never told you that.