Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

ow gosh! read this..

wvpimp00

Don Juan
Reaction score
Me and my female friend have been frineds since I moved to a new state( 10 months) and we've been talking about dating for at least 6 months but she blew me off for a while so I didnt ask her to be my girl friend..

But see over the past 1 month maybe more, we have been getting closer and closer and I never did lose any of my feelings for her over those 6 months, i always did liek her and I think she did to but she loved partying more..

And over the past 2 weeks Ive been wanting to ask her to be my Girlfriend, what would be some romantic things to say? and what woudl be a romantic way to do it? I think shes getting frustrated for waiting so long and I know she wants me ot ask because she tells everyone She wishes we were together..

Ive never actually had a girl friend so thats why I am so cautious towards a relationship but I do want to be with this girl and I just need some advice---PLEASE! haha..
Any help is apprecaited thank you....

am4591

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If she blew me off before, I wouldn't mess with her. Plenty of other girls to hook up with.

Elimidate

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wv,

I wouldn't ask her at all!!

How exaclty have you been talking about dating?? One thing to remember is that getting a girl friend isn't a process of you asking "will you be my girlfriend" and from then on she is.

It just sort of happens because you enjoy spending time together and its usually her that assumes you are going out and wants to be exclusive bro!!!

Be bold!

Don't ask her, just treat her like one of your girlfrineds...you''re the wvPIMP00 right?

When the time is right, make your move, start using your friend called kino and go for the kiss.

PS-Never ask a girl is you can kiss her. Just go for it!

Cheers,

Elimidate

FlyGuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you ever use the word "gosh" on here again I'm going to cyber slap you :p

You don't "ask" a girl to be your girlfriend (unless you're under 12 years old...) Just ask her to go somewhere fun and put on the moves. You could rent movies and have her come to your place for the evening, you could go bowling or try some mini-golf, etc. It doesn't matter much, but I would avoid the classic dinner date for a while if I were you (it sets up expectations for her that you are "courting" her). Since she has been a friend for so long you *might* want to specify that you will be going on a date so she knows what to expect. The real test to see if she likes you should be a kiss. Read the DJ Bible and find out how to do the kiss test, if she kisses you you've got a shot. Don't expect too much though, you've been in the friend zone for a while now...

good luck

Quick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't ask her to be your girlfriend. You do ask her to go on a date. Just ask her that straight out. "Do you want to come with me to the movies on Friday?" When you go out, make sure you use kino. Since she's been wanting you for a while, i'm sure you can kiss her at an appropiate time. After you guys have been dating for a while, she'll ask you to be her boyfriend. You never ask her.

wvpimp00

Don Juan
Reaction score
I should have filled you guys in more...
We already kiss and hold hands and make out and go walking together somewhere just about everyday.. we use Kino on each other.. we have been kissing and all that for about 5 months..
she told me its like we already are dating, which in a way I think we are exclusive ot each other, I hope she is exclusive ot me.. im not aroudn her all the time..
we already go on dates..etc..
I want her ot be my girl friend and to be totally exclusive to me!
so what should i say if I want her ot be my girlfriend/exclusive?
kiss her while at a movie or something and just say: lets start dating/ being exclusive?
Thank You!~

Quick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It still applies that you don't ask her, she asks you. If you've been kissing for 5 months, she probably isn't trying to see anyone else. Being a good catch is how a guy gets a girl to be exclusive, not some verbal agreement. If you cease to be interesting to her, she's going to cheat or leave you whether she's promised to be exclusive or not. I don't think you should bring it up.

But... {I always include this part because some people don't take the best advice:}

If you decide that you have to ask her in order to have peace of mind I suggest that you ask her "if some other guy you thought was cute was to ask you out, what would you do?"

If she says she'd go out with him, you haven't been doing your job. I'd say ok, and end the conversation right there. I'd then back off from her a little bit for the next week or so. Guaranteed, if she's into you, she'll bring it back up and tell you her answer before was wrong.

Most likely she'll tell you that she would say no. She probably already considers you guys to be exclusive. You just tell her to let you know if that ever changes. She'll pursue the conversation by asking you the same, and by the end of the night, you guys will have promised to be exclusive.

Or you can just say "hey, do you want to be exclusive?"

wvpimp00

Don Juan
Reaction score
see the way I look at it is I must be doing somethign right because she has liked me and been flirting with me for more than 6 months but we first kissed 6 months ago..
she must have feelings in me or she would have moved on, we went threw a bad spurt for like a month and she came back and told me she went with other guys but it didnt feel right and she missed me and she was changing, she said she was unwilling to move on without me even though she thought I had moved on! I didnt...

I always thought me and her were ebing exclusive but see Im not around her all the time and I have never really seen her flirt with any other guys but there was this one time, I went to a bar and she was there with a guy "friend" and she was talking and being around him more than me and it pissed me off really bad.. I guess she left the bar with him but I dont believe from what people told me, that she didnt do anything.. But there always was that one time and it will stay with me.. she never even talked ot me about it..

But other than that one time everything has been good.. we went threw our up and down times but we still were together..
she went away from me a few times before and pushed me away but she had just moved away form home and wasnt sure where she was headed, and I guess she was trying ot find herself and she had told me it just like that..

I stuck with her threw it all.. how can I tell she will stick with me threw it all? and how should i get her ot ask me to be exclusive? she has been wondeirng when I was going to ask her to be my girl friend and shes been wondering for a while.. I think since she did come back to get me I do believe she definetly has storng feelings for me... ne help is appreciated...