Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Overwhelmed

bobafet

Reaction score
This is my first post and I don't know where to start. I am a recovering AFC. I have started reading the Bible but sometimes all this information gets overwhelming. I an recovering from social anxiety, I can actually go places and talk to people but I am still striving for something more. I see friends around me some Alpha some AFC and it's amazing what i have learned. Problem is I have a bad habit of comparing myself to where my friends who are good with the ladies are and I just feel like there is something wrong with me. One of my budies is so ****y and funny and that **** that comes out of his mouth is just crazy and the chicks love it. I just have a bad habit of comparing myself to others. I feel like I am standing at the bottom of a mountain and don't know where to start climbing.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It can be a long road to get to where you want to be but you're in the right place to make a HUGE difference in your life.

Like they say about a lot of things, the first step is admitting you have a problem. Good luck.

bobafet

Reaction score
Maybe I am just trying to push it too fast. You have to crawl before you can walk.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can search around and find people who have come from much worse places than you to be successful with women.

Here's one off the top of my head:
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=84628

Even if you do read everything here and understand it in a week, it takes a couple years to really digest it into your life, so don't feel like you're dumber than everyone else.

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Improving communication and developing the skills can take years but its worth every moment of practice!

kyphan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a long, difficult, painful, and rewarding journey. The most important thing is to focus on improving steadily, whether you do not have a single phone number, you're dating three women at once, or you are married.

Comparing yourself with your friend is okay - as long as you understand that he has learned all those things you admire about him. Aspire to be more like him, do not compare the two of you and think you are inferior; you are simply at different points on the same journey.

Keep reading, keep trying, and come back.

bobafet

Reaction score

I just get frustrated because I am not that quick witted and I know women love a good since of humor with ****iness, I asked my friend where he came up with this stuff and he just told me practice. I downloaded that bootcamp and I am going to start it. I need to break out of my comfort zone.

Yorkshire Alpha

Reaction score
Hi There!

I am still recovering after about 4 months, it is a long road, I needed to unlearn EVERYTHING. Just now I am in the bow of the learning curve and just feeling better, in terms of who I am now.

The situation you describe is similar to me, I had a friend here who was the example of a ****y and Fun Alpha Male. I snapped the final time when he invited me to a bar, really to keep him company whilst he was waiting for his date, who was stunning.

The Situation cracked me!

Whay couldnt I find someone like that, I was just there to cheer the bloke up 'While he was waiting!' From this moment on I abandoned all of my AFC ness, you get pangs of this still now. When I get a text from someone nice I still click reply straight away but have the dicipline to say : NO - I AM THE PRIZE. No, I have plans, you must wait.

This has been the most difficult part, changing.

You have times when it all comes together, the next time you lose it and drifts away. My family and friends have noticed a difference, they can no longer push me around anymore, they have reacted badly, this is the only reason though!

The changes are positive.

Out With the Bad.

Let the Changes come and take THEM over.

The more I thought about what I was changing, the more needed to be changed. But that has slowed down now. So I have absorbed all the information, example of lines, literature, where to stand diagreams and although I have always been approaching am now moving to a higher level.