Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Overuse of the term "AFC"

thissucks003

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe this is a pet peeve of mine but has anyone else notice that most topics ask if this or that is an AFC? People here have just so focused on what is and what isn't AFC that they never know what to do when they go out and try to PU a gal. They think too much. Should I buy her a drink? NO,no, no that's too AFC! What about opening a door? No,no,no that's too AFC!

Who f*cking cares? You are annalyzing each and every detail of yourself. Stop!!!!!!! Live for the moment.

I have seen countless guys do what is considered AFC's things and be very successful with women. It's really all in the attitude and confidence in yourself that no matter what you do, you are doing the right thing.

I know some of the posters here will flame this. That's fine. You are too caught up in the B/S. I know, I was too at one time. I think MOTU's thread made very many good points. I had a similiar path myself. I think everyone here has to go through this to get that out of their system and find out the real truth.

To me it is just common sense. Would you buy gifts for a guy or gal you just met? Hell no! Not because it may be considered AFC, but my common sense. People have to earn my friendship. People have to earn my respect. Nothing is given until it is earned.

That felt good to get off my chest. :)

TS

georgie24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
your talking about me arent ya! heheh joking oh wait am i being afc. im posting alot of afc just to get more clarity on the subject

this thread is making me piss my pants

FoxHound20

Don Juan
Reaction score

Don't you love smartass replies? To the guys above: Don't be flamers.

I agree with you. There is an overuse of the term AFC here. When i'm out with a girl, I do start to overanalyze a little too much and try to strategize every move or word that I say so that I'm not AFC. However I believe if you just keep the basic principles of being a DJ in mind and go out and have FUN, you won't need to be soo concerned with acting like an AFC. Adapt the mindset and it will all come naturally.

Quick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
He's not talking only about you georgie, but your 3 posts about "who is AFC" this morning is definitely overdoing it. You should be focusing on improving yourself, not spotting wrong behavior in others. What they're doing may work for them.

georgie24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i agree 100% with you but this paragraph has me open right now. people are looking at me like im crazy for laughing into a computer

Maybe this is a pet peeve of mine but has anyone else notice that most topics ask if this or that is an AFC? People here have just so focused on what is and what isn't AFC that they never know what to do when they go out and try to PU a gal. They think too much. Should I buy her a drink? NO,no, no that's too AFC! What about opening a door? No,no,no that's too AFC!

:D