mrgoodstuff
Master Don Juan
Heard a couple of ladies bragging about the various way they waste mens time. I knew they did it but never thought how intentional it is. Its done to put a man in a submissive chasing position.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
Probably already hit it.The wall comes for all women and karma is a b!tch.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
She will make an AFC pay for it by doing the same to him.Just wait and see when a guy bangs them for years promising he is leaving his wife for them next week...
Even little girls does it.Probably already hit it.
They are trying to make themself feel like they still got it, by wasting some poor AFC time
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Even little girls does it.
It's normal female behaviour.
If they don't have their manipulation skills how'd you think they will survive ?
Exactly.They can't help it... It's there manipulative, Chameleon Nature.
I no longer blame women for their twisted natural behaviors, I blame the men who are willing to put up with it because they have no self worth. If enough men stood up to what women do, they would have to change their ways by faking being better people, or not eat.They can't help it... It's there manipulative, Chameleon Nature.
Exactly Dash.Women manipulate because weak men allow them to, plain and simple. If 97% of men weren't slaves to the p*ussy, women's manipulation powers would be nil.
EVERY man has the choice of whether he wants to be played with or not. And EVERY man is born with God-given counter weapons such as NC, walking away, and S&D. Yet, how many end up here whining and complaining that their gf left them, cheated, is disrespectful, etc.
Every woman manipulates to some degree, but it's a spectrum. There are women that aren't big on games and BS but you have to have the balls to cut the loser, AWs first to find them.
If you see women as a small side dish on a plate loaded with food (as opposed to the "main course"), you'll be much better off and women will actually find you more attractive.
If even half of all men had this attitude, SS would shut down due to lack of traffic.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
This is so true! I see it all the time. The problem is they still go home to their small apartment and 27 cats at the end of the night. I’m sure their cats really care that they “still got it”.hahaProbably already hit it.
They are trying to make themself feel like they still got it, by wasting some poor AFC time
I'll add beating off to this list. I'm not even kidding. At all.EVERY man has the choice of whether he wants to be played with or not. And EVERY man is born with God-given counter weapons such as NC, walking away, and S&D.
All you have to do is 'Browse' the top current twitch channels (live streaming) find the top female in clicked-on channel you choose, and she's playing a game, not that good at it (but surprisingly decent and some you may suspect hacking - Very rare though) and so it takes expertly good gameplay to be 'Watched' by over 200 people say, and so there she is the probably 5th or 6th watched streamer on the channel and she's got half a breast hanging out, is all dolled up, and NARCISSIST. You see modern social media woman, and the orbiter guys helping her win and walking on eggshells pampering and white-knighting her ego. This is real life. There are swarms of guys propping her up and mooching smooching her as5, and it's non-stop attention and praise (because these guys/virgins think that's somehow gonna lead to pvssy).No surprise as women are becoming more narcissistic by the day. Healthy women might do it at times, but they don't brag it to their friends.
Yep. Normal female behavior. At the Army War College they call this "conditions of the battlefield" which are just constants that can not be changed... things like weather, logistical constraints, etc... You have to learn and plan in the environment you have. In addition, you can not make the 'enemy' actually DO what you want them to do, all you can do is set variables which would encourage action.Exactly.
Accept it and then use it against them as a game.
Women's greatest strength but greatest weakness too...for a more cunning man who will find it all amusing.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.