Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Overhead gfs conversation about ex

SammyNfor

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you confront her, you are a spy and you don't trust her. Ignoring it is your best option unless this really bugs you, because it could be just BS or a serious conversation... if it's serious, she'll dump you at some point, just be ready for that.
Quite true. I think I will just ride this wave.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Should've walked right in with a smile on your face and asked how big his penis was? See how red they'd get

I wouldn't say you should overreact because this is the kind of thing women talk about it. You should think long and hard about whether you've been slipping or not....if not, you have nothing to worry about.

SammyNfor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Those ho's ain't loyal.

You want loyalty you need a God fearing woman, a muslim or a dog.

10 months? What's your agenda? what do you want from this?
Well I thought I had vetted this girl thoroughly and was even thinking of taking it to the next level in about 6 months time or so (aka moving in together). But this and other recent things I have found out like a high notch count as you said (I think I need to start a whole other thread for this so as not to derail this one) have started making me think twice.
And other people have also suggested that I do not make long term plans anymore so I have to take that into consideration.

SammyNfor

Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to spice things up. Be more aggressive with her. Make her c um. F uck her in the ass. Take her by surprise, bend her over and f uck her randomly. Use your imagination.
I totally agree with you. Normally I think I f*** like a champ. Several girls have complimented before. And believe you me, this is the same girl who was saying just a few days ago that she cannot believe that we have been having so much 10/10 s** in a row. So this really surprised me.

SammyNfor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Should've walked right in with a smile on your face and asked how big his penis was? See how red they'd get

I wouldn't say you should overreact because this is the kind of thing women talk about it. You should think long and hard about whether you've been slipping or not....if not, you have nothing to worry about.
Ahahahahaha...I just did not one them to feel like I'm spying or anything but yea...

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I thought I had vetted this girl thoroughly and was even thinking of taking it to the next level in about 6 months time or so (aka moving in together). But this and other recent things I have found out like a high notch count as you said (I think I need to start a whole other thread for this so as not to derail this one) have started making me think twice.
And other people have also suggested that I do not make long term plans anymore so I have to take that into consideration.
This girl is likely not long term material. Do not move in with her.

You need to do more vetting.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe it's just me but I honestly don't see the "crime" here. She said what every women who's had a bf actually thinks.

It was an innocuous conversation that PEOPLE (not just women) have. I have at least. I ran into my ex a few weeks ago after no contact for about a year and half. We chatted for a bit and that was it. I told a couple friends, too. Big deal.

If OP, dumps a gf for doing this, mind as well dump her for putting ketchup on her streak too.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
You need to show control of her. Hence, anal and aggressive sex. It's also the ultimate test. She either is subservient to you or not. You'll have your answer and possible attitude adjustment from her real quick.