Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Overcoming the General "Too Old" Challenge / ST

Vero Della Rosa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey boys, my other post about this was screwed so I'm making another.

I haven't run into this, but I'm 27 now and I anticipate it.

The general context is let's say I approach or DM someone and she says it's weird for older guys to initiate with someone who's 20, etc.

I imagine there are some of you laugh at a 27 year old thinking about this; who don't anticipate this will happen much. That's fine but I don't want how often that might happen to hijack the conversation. I'm looking for solutions to this.

I anticipated there being more posts about this.

Any stories / approaches that you or someone you know have had that overcame this challenge?

Last edited:

Vero Della Rosa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Find a woman who is more interested in you.
I'm not gonna run at the first site of a ST, all girls give them. Seasoned pro's talk about getting this, too, and they deal with it and later things going great. I just haven't found any detailing how they respond.

I'm shocked there isn't more on this floating around.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I'm not gonna run at the first site of a ST, all girls give them. Seasoned pro's talk about getting this, too, and they deal with it and later things going great. I just haven't found any detailing how they respond.

I'm shocked there isn't more on this floating around.
You can laugh it off and keep going or agree and amplify. In my experience women who are interested will tell you it isn't an issue or that they like older men.

Firstly this isn't a normal thing to come up in an initial convo unless you LOOK much older than they do

Vero Della Rosa

Don Juan
Reaction score
You can laugh it off and keep going or agree and amplify. In my experience women who are interested will tell you it isn't an issue or that they like older men.

Firstly this isn't a normal thing to come up in an initial convo unless you LOOK much older than they do
I'm looking for an LTR, and if I initiate with 18-19/yo & I'm 27 I imagine that being a barrier at some point. that age different ain't weird later in life, but at those stages I feel like it turns eyes

Tell me if I'm wrong, overthinkin it, boys

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I'm looking for an LTR, and if I initiate with 18-19/yo & I'm 27 I imagine that being a barrier at some point. that age different ain't weird later in life, but at those stages I feel like it turns eyes

Tell me if I'm wrong, overthinkin it, boys
First off. You don't "look" for LTRs. You date and have fun with women and then if they end up being someone who is able to pass your standards for an LTR then so be it.

When you "look" for something, you will go out of your way to accommodate less than ideal women to fit in that.

That's not how you want to get into an LTR.

Why would you want an LTR with someone you have literally zero in common with? That's one of the most important things in any LTR. And a 27 year old and 18 or 19 year old have zero in common.

Doesn't really make much sense to me.

Vero Della Rosa

Don Juan
Reaction score
@BackInTheGame78 I'll go off topic with you here a second. I see why you're sayin what you're sayin, I communicated bad. I'm new here, but not new. My goal is an LTR but accommodating is not at all my problem. Being too aloof and hard, and really high standards is the side I lean.

I'd prefer stayin on topic, though. So. Any recommendations surroundin my op is much appreciated.

Thanks for the responses, 78

Last edited:

thermodynamic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There are girls who are 18 or 19 willing to date 27 year olds. Just go on tinder and see that you will still match with 19 year olds bro.

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she actually thinks you're too old she's probably got low interest. If its a **** test you agree and amplify with some humor in there. If you got your **** together look decent at least and have confidence this 'too old' shouldn't bug you. If you're limiting yourself to one age demo you're kinda shooting yourself in the foot too. Be more open and avoid this outcome dependent mindset.
There are girls who are 18 or 19 willing to date 27 year olds. Just go on tinder and see that you will still match with 19 year olds bro.
Damn straight there are

TimothyPrice

Don Juan
Reaction score
27 can pull girls of any age. Just stay fit and dress well so you don't look older than you are.