Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Overcoming the Arrogance of Women???

lord_mike

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi folks... long time reader, first time poster... some observations and a request for advice

We all know chicks can be snotty as hell, but it's just amazing how bad it can be. For example, this hottie winks at me on a match site. This *never* happens by the way, so I'm already suspicious. We're flirting and joking about movies, and she sends me an email that has this quote in it,

"I don't like the so-and-so version. I know, strong opinions. Get used to it."

GET USED TO IT????? :eek: Who are you, the queen of england?

Then, to top it off, I get an email response from a chick I met at speedmatching. I sent the original email 2 MONTHS AGO, and am only getting a reply now. The best part is that she replied like I sent it yesterday. No big whoop on her part. No "sorry I haven't emailed you". Not even, "it's been awhile" or something like that. It's like she fell in a time vortex or something and doesn't realize that it's been 2 months. It took me 5 minutes to even remember who she was. I'm sure she expects me to come running after her like an eager puppy dog ('cos you know, she's so great) who's just been waiting for his master.... man!!! :mad:

Anyways, I have a few ideas on how to handle these two, but I'd like to hear your opinions first. I bow to your DJ wisdom! :D

Thanks,

Mike

AlwaysExcel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sup Mike!
I respect that you've decided to post on here. Consider losing the uptight war-of-the-genders attitude though. I found it to be extremely unhelpful to me. Chill out. It's e-mail/ It's not even face to face interaction where you can be dissed by their body language rather than emoticons. ;)

Also, I think women who get C&F with a guy are much cooler than girls who sit there with a confused and slightly uncomfortable look on their faces and don't engage you. Flirting is FUN!! And if their attitudes are for real, then even better! I love busting uppity girls' balls.

As far as the last girl goes, you can either treat it like it was no big deal (why should you be all bent out of shape that a stranger didn't reply?) or e-mail her back with a lot of funny exaggeration and humor emoticons, busting on her tardiness. Tell her that you've been camped out by the puter in the public library this whole time, waiting for her response. You got into a fist fight with the librarian who tried to kick you out. You sent out a Saint Bernard dog on a search and rescue mission for her. And you were about to give up ALL hope because you just KNEW she had been carried off by a pack of wild pygmies, when you FINALLY got her e-mail. LOL! Then say, "I think you owe me a coffee."
She may not have a good sense of humor but it sounds fun as hell!

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
internet

Email, internet dating etc, isn't it a bit pointless? There is a real World with real people, why visit some dating site? But hey, maybe I'm outta touch.

lord_mike

Don Juan
Reaction score
Excel,

Brilliant!!!! You are the true DJ.... <bows before his greatness> :p

Thanks,

Mike