Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Overanalyzation = Masturbation

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of people I see on the boards go and post phone conversations, face to face conversations, and all that other stuff. They post this up and ask for other forum goers to analyze it for them. Let me tell you this from experience from myself and those who found out on the board:

Overanalyzation leads to masturbation.

Why? Men are supposed to action oriented people. We are suppose to analyze the conversation as it happens, not afterwards. For all you know, by the time you are done analyzing, she just got asked out by another guy and she said yes because you were too foolish to miss the obvious signs of interest.

That, or you talk to her again. She was so turned off at your lack of initiative from the last conversation that you are in the friends zone. By friends zone I mean the zone that will never see her naked. You had the chance to make a move but you did not. You were an overanalyzing fool.

I used to do this often. Try to see her signs of interest and then make a move. I'd see a girl smile at me and wow, I had to think it over. Was she smiling at me to be friendly or because she wanted me to talk to her? Wow, you caught her looking at you! Was she interested or was she looking at something that was in the same direction as I was?

By the time I'd get done overanalyzing everything, she will have walked up and left. Or I'd get so nervous analyzing that I'd fudge it up and leave with nothing.

So as a reward, all I have is my right hand to give my member pleasure. What a sad state of affairs.

Tip: Any sign of interest is like a key to open up a door for you to go in and talk to her. If she smiles at you, if you catch her looking at you and she looks away, etc. These signs of interest are painfully obvious. If not, just check out Pook's "More ********" to find out. If you see any of those signs, talk to her.

If you get rejected, so what. I am willing to bet money that you will have a better chance with the three second rule or setting up a date on the first conversation you have with her than waiting around for days, analyzing what every sound she made to see if you got the green light to move in.

Grow a pair of balls!

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, it's masturbation without the payoff...and sometimes you do have to cleanup.

Sounds like a ****ty way to go about things to me ;)

poonologist

Don Juan
Reaction score
excellent post

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah...

if you are struggling to catch every hint while you're with a chick then you are having the DJ kiss of death. The reason is simple, the fact is that when you obsess over every little sign... what happens is that when she gives you a neg signa; you get depressed and when she gives a positive signal you get euphoric. Get some balance and don't stress so much. Instead, assume she's attracted to you too because this way you can be confident and nice.

jaysgt

Don Juan
Reaction score
great post.. I am a prime example of this. in one night i went from getting a hb8 number to thinking to much at the bar and not getting with a hb7 who was checking me out so bad that i probably have hole in my ass right now. every thing you could think of to get my attention she did. what did i do i analyzed everything and thought about it and she left. i ended up with my dyk in my hand. go figure..