Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Over the top" language with chicks

Aurelio Tiziano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys,

Is is advisable to talk to an attractive chick with very confident, almost over the top confident language?

Say a girl you've been wanting to get for a while and have talked to with a lot of C&F

Ex

"Girl, you know what I want: and I know that you will give it to me, it's a matter of time"

Impressive or too "hollywood-esque"?

By nature I would be tempted to talk like that, but something inside me tells me it could backfire!

Cheers ;)

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only types of girls you're going to get with that type of line are hookers.

You need to remember, it's one thing to be confident and C+F, but it's another to be overconfident and full of yourself. The latter doesn't work with women and the image it creates is that of a guy with insecurity and a need to validate himself.

Confidence has to come in like a stealth plane. This means that you're confident and have a magnetic personality but you don't know it. Recently at work I've had all the women there talking about me behind my back because apparently they find me attractive. I didn't do much more than just be sort of playful with them when I saw them. One of them came up to me the other day and said "you must have been sooo popular in school", for no apparent reason.

Anyways, it's taken me a long time to figure this out, but I've finally seen what it means to BE confident. You can't just know that confidence is key, you need to execute that plan correctly or else it means nothing.

I think that where you are right now is that you know what you need to do, but you still need to learn how to do it. That's the next step for you.

Aurelio Tiziano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

So no over the top phrases?

On the other hand, a woman could be impressed because nobody else ever told her anything to that effect.

After all, the originality of it could be an attraction trigger.

Cheers ;)

Shadow Dancer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on the level of rapport you have. At times I'll say stuff like that to girls I've known for a bit and they play along with it.

I've yet to try it with a girl I've just met but I'm betting it wouldn't go over so well. Of course, there are exceptions and I'm sure a few women would be cool with it, but in general, I don't think it's a good idea.

Now, if you change that up a bit and add some humor to it, it would be much better.

Satan Psycho

Don Juan
Reaction score
Over-the-top C&F can make you come off as a jerk if she isn't 'lubed up' just right. A line like the one in you original post would only work if she's already eating up all that you can throw at her.

In other words, the more she's lovin' it, the ****ier your C&F can be.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont LUMP all women's mentality into one POT

you have to really gauge a womans playfullness level to get away with some thing like that

I know a guy that told a friend of mine on a first date,(girl #1)

"Ohh You are going to sleep with me! I could tell!"

She thought it was the most hilarious , ****y thing any guy ever told her..and sure enough..2 months later she slept with him

but other girls(girl #2, 3) I told this story to, just said "What a creep! and that girl obviously has no self respect!"

Now girl #1

obviously has low self esteem, but very playful and loves ****y guys ( I know her personally for years)

Girls #2, 3

have more respect for themselves and are prudes and dont sleep around much, and they are always on "guard" for sexual predators...but they arent as funny and playful as Girl #1

One thing I dont like about this site is people think the SAME thing will WORK for EVERY girl

NO !! It WONT!

You have to really guage what type of girl this is that you are spitting your game to,

if she is the HB, that everyone wants to sleep with, a line like that will only KILL your game

if you detect low self esteem, and she keeps qualifying herself to you, then it may be appropriate

rememember EVERY GIRL IS DIFFERENT

the hardest part of DJing a girl is FINDING OUT what kind of girl she is , and what LINES will work on her

Most people are too lazy to do this and will try it on ALL ladies..HIT or MISS

LEARN the difference

megz_hunni

Don Juan
Reaction score
Honey, confidence is one thing, being an arrogant b@$tard is something completely different. there is no way that your line there could possibly work unless, as stated before, your girls a hooker. assuming your a classy guy & this lucky lady your chasing is a respectable girl, try and use the right type of confidence.

All of the sexiest guys i know are crazy confident. one in particular, every time i see him, tells me to call him. a couple times ive been over to his place and he answered the door buck nakked just to see what i'd say lol. im not saying thats always the way to do things (lol) but heres to trying

there are different ways of going about being confident.. which i think is where we lose most men. if youre talking to her, invite her back to your place because wherever you are is too noisy, crowded, boring, whatever. if she goes, shes most likely thinking what you are or is at least willing. whatever you feel comfortable with, just make a move. whats the worst that could happen? theres plenty of women in the world man, good luck!
-meagan

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with meagan,

being just too forward and sexual, comes across as just another perv who wants to get into her pants

you are basically telling her "I just want you for sex!"

which will put up her Anti-Slvt shield

There are better ways to go about expressing you are a sexual being..and DIRECTLY is not the way to do it..

you dont set yourself apart from the 1000's of other guys who ONLY want to get into her pants, you are just being more forward about it

anyways..being forward sexually has not worked for me in the past..and it doesnt come off as c0cky or funny..like I said its a Hit or Miss depending on what type of girl you are dealing with

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
C+F is just that sort of OTT language , but with an ironic edge. You're being funny , not arrogant.

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed, in general, to me, C+F has never really involved much sexual innuendo. I usually have been able to be flirty yet be able to joke around about stuff other than sex. You need to be a little less one-dimensional, meaning that you can't be like the millions of guys out there who are looking for sex and that's it. You'll be shooting yourself in the foot if you are.

Aurelio Tiziano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Ok, but it is so counterintuitive.

I mean, why should one pretend to be all friendly and everything if you wanna pork the chick?

My instinct tells me "Tell her what you want from her and see if she will give it to you"

After all few man directly tell the woman what they want, so she could be very impressed...

Another thing: what about initiating kino with a girl you have known for a while but wasn't physical with before?

Is it seen as a pleasant surprise or too little too late?

Cheers ;)