Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Over pursuing can work? Debate/opinions

Knight of Roses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Usually in our environment, there is a somewhat cardinal rule: “if you float out a text to see if a girl wants to hang out but you receive a cold response or no response at all, leave it be, she’s not interested”.

Fair and most of the time, I think that’s accurate logic. However, there have been times where I have violated that principle and have had success. One time, I had to ask a girl out 5 times before she went out (smashed that night and kept her as a plate for over a month until the novelty ran out)

the other was a stripper I had to ask multiple times before she went out clubbing. Ended up at my place at end of night (and no, no money transaction was involved)

so fellas, what are your thiughts? Are we leaving lot of good p$ssy on the table by sticking to our perceived notion of never over pursuing? Or should we bend the rules from time and again? And if so, any guidelines on when it is most appropriate or effective?

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a good friend who married a turkish dude and eventually moved to Turkey after he pursued her rather relentlessly for a while, and she wasn't having it at first. But this happened over ten years ago and he wasn't texting her or meeting her over OLD.

If you're just in it to smash then overpursuing is mostly a waste of time.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't over pursued in almost a decade , i just cant see how its going to work in the long run if she doesnt respect you

It leaves the door open for poor behaviour , cheating and general disrespect

I know some guys dont mind being a doormat , but i am not one of them

Theres so many girls out there i don't understand why men don't just expand their searches

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I usually use this example:

Long time ago a poor 20's year old got rejected over and over again by this young female nurse.

One day, he stopped a bus to ask her out.. She said: "yes'

They were married 70 years, moved from the village to a major urban center and became a TOP100 worldwide fortune. Billions later and political connections.

Their grandkid are taking over corporate america.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got lucky. You were her only option at the time. Think of how it feels when the fatty you rejected keeps hitting you up. Eventually you may be in a dry spell.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Usually in our environment, there is a somewhat cardinal rule: “if you float out a text to see if a girl wants to hang out but you receive a cold response or no response at all, leave it be, she’s not interested”.

Fair and most of the time, I think that’s accurate logic. However, there have been times where I have violated that principle and have had success. One time, I had to ask a girl out 5 times before she went out (smashed that night and kept her as a plate for over a month until the novelty ran out)

the other was a stripper I had to ask multiple times before she went out clubbing. Ended up at my place at end of night (and no, no money transaction was involved)

so fellas, what are your thiughts? Are we leaving lot of good p$ssy on the table by sticking to our perceived notion of never over pursuing? Or should we bend the rules from time and again? And if so, any guidelines on when it is most appropriate or effective?

Over pursuing can actually be powerful if you know how to incorporate good push pull / hot cold into it. As soon as you spot her IL level rising...usually after you manage to sex her good a few times, switch it up cancel dates go distant then return to normal. Rinse repeat. It's like hooking a fish deeper and deeper. You will drive her crazy and she will convince herself she loves you.

I never over pursue anymore unless its a legit high quality looking HB 8.5 to HB9 who i have good reason to believe i can catch in this manner. It takes a lot of patience though and i could care less to do it anymore. But yeah if you know what you are doing you can turn it to your favor. Easier and faster to deal with natural high interest level women though.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First, you have to understand that there are exceptions to every rule. Over-pursuing usually does not work...but sometimes it does. The same can be said about being an orbiter (hoping to eventually become more than friends), showing up with flowers on the first date, marrying her after dating for two weeks, and other behaviours that are generally considered a bad idea.

The real question is whether the over-pursuing strategy, with its low probability of success, is worth the investment in terms of time, effort and the potential psychological toll that it is going to take on you. IMO, the answer is a very easy no. Your time would be much better spent pursuing other options. It's the classic cost-benefit analysis.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
over pursuing would work, if and only, she don't have any better prospects, she is tired and want to settle down and anyone will do, possible the LTR will go for sexless life in a couple of years after a kid or 2. you will also never see real desire from her and its all for show.

if you can take that and be done after the kids are growth, go for it, but take note it can backfire today pretty hard and badly

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a thin line between over pursuing and being an orbiter.
It's a trap that's easy for anyone to fall into.
Once you've fallen into the trap several times, you'll learn how not to be stupid anymore.

I'll take my chances on meeting someone new than to risk falling into another orbiter trap again.
It's not f*cking worth it.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I usually use this example:

Long time ago a poor 20's year old got rejected over and over again by this young female nurse.

One day, he stopped a bus to ask her out.. She said: "yes'

They were married 70 years, moved from the village to a major urban center and became a TOP100 worldwide fortune. Billions later and political connections.

Their grandkid are taking over corporate america.
She was bored and had nothing else going on. He was in the right place at the right time aka a luckycel. While on the date she realized his future betabuxing potential.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hard pursuit can work, often.

It also creates a dynamic of her having the power. When pursuing hard, we are dependant on her to JUDGE us as ok.

For any that don't know what that means. A relationship with a woman that thinks she is of higher value than you is not that fun even if she is a very good character and behaves perfectly.