"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Over 5000 MAKEOUTS - Pick Up Artist Bootcamp

Georgepithyou

Banned
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Messages
1,777
Reaction score
2,213
Age
30
Location
Sydney


I still can't believe cringe PUAs like this are a thing feels like a step back to 2005 or something. What do you guys think when you see them give this really cringe "advice"?
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

allergictobs

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2020
Messages
100
Reaction score
138
Age
42
Location
Central Europe
What do you guys think when you see them give this really cringe "advice"?
I don't doubt it works on some women. I don't know exactly what PUA was like in the early 2000s, but based on some books (mostly Game by Neil Strauss), I imagine it to have been roughly at the same level and back then it worked on some (=easy) women.

In any case, videos like these reinforce my belief that people (and women) come in all shapes and sizes, and that like attracts like. Personally, I would never follow the tactics of a PUA because those don't generally attract the type of women I'm after, and there are simply better ways of demonstrating value etc.

As an exaggeration, imagine you were the CEO of a large company and had almost unlimited wealth at your disposal - would you still run the same types of routines that these PUAs do? And would your target group of women be the same? I doubt it.

Notice that I don't reject the concepts of attraction and seduction that many PUAs made clear (most notably Mystery), I just don't agree with the methods.
 
Top